Shoutbox

Police Incident! (Dad vs Brother :O) - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Police Incident! (Dad vs Brother :O) (/showthread.php?tid=64929)

Police Incident! (Dad vs Brother :O) by prashker on 08-15-2006 at 01:34 AM

I was sitting in a chair while me and my dad were looking at pictures of this trip my dad went on in Montreal. My brother just woke up (was tired I guess since it was around 7pm) to go to a store to get something. My dad said that he needs to do a list of chores tonight and put the paper list on the table for him.

They were yelling and swearing then in the end my dad said "ok you can go, just do those chores tonight"

Then my brother was about to leave but then said "fucking prick" really low.... now....MSN TIME :O

Dad: What did you call me?
Brother: A fucking prick because you are a misery

Then battle started in the kitchen :P

I was holding a flashlight which was on the floor which earlier my dad said "put it upstairs after the pictures"

(My dad is a flashlight fanatic)

Anyways back to kitchen, they were fighting and yelling on the floor.

I put the flashlight on the floor so I could use both hands to try and stop the fight.

I got them to stop then my brother was mega angry and kicked the flashlight at the wall.....it cracked....

My brother has a motorcycle just in case people don't know

My dad then got angry and said "Ok then no gas tank for you" (I guess he was going to break the motorcycles gas tank)

Then my brother said "OH NO YOU ARE NOT"

And then....battle royal *bell ding*

I did not see them fight because I was staying in...I called 911, told them what happened and when my dad came back in the house...his whole head was bleeding. He got bashed in the head with the cracked flashlight....probably stabbed him (since the flashlight was cracked and he was bleeding so much) He was yelling "SAM SAAAAAM...Call the police" but I was already on the phone with them and I told him that just then. My brother left at that time without a motorcycle helmet :|

Then police came...brother kicked out...went to get some clothes....tomorrow or the next day I guess my brothers stuff is going in a Uhaul and brought to my moms in Oshawa.

That sucks :P

I called my mom and told her and she is super sad and crying :sad:

I don't know what to dooooo :P

* prashker things with magic noodle cap

"USE YOUR NOODLE....USE YOUR NOODLE" [/oldtvshow]

RE: Police Incident! (Dad vs Brother :O) by aNILEator on 08-15-2006 at 01:42 AM

use your n00dle = peanut butter and jelly otters :D

sound pretty fucked up man.

Is your brother normally such a dick?

could have just odne the few things your dad asked, man makes me feel normall.......

RE: Police Incident! (Dad vs Brother :O) by Val on 08-15-2006 at 01:44 AM

I hope you dad gets better, and all this fighting stops.
Good thinking calling 911!

RE: Police Incident! (Dad vs Brother :O) by prashker on 08-15-2006 at 01:44 AM

quote:
Originally posted by aNILEator
Is your brother normally such a dick?

could have just odne the few things your dad asked, man makes me feel normall.......

Yes he is normally like that :p

quote:
Originally posted by ValSpy
I hope you dad gets better, and all this fighting stops.
Good thinking calling 911!

:D
RE: Police Incident! (Dad vs Brother :O) by aNILEator on 08-15-2006 at 02:04 AM

i think you should set some of your special jewish chocolates on him! i hope your dad makes a sonic speed recovery :cheesy:

RE: Police Incident! (Dad vs Brother :O) by prashker on 08-15-2006 at 02:06 AM

quote:
i think you should set some of your special jewish chocolates on him! i hope your dad makes a sonic speed recovery :cheesy:

Maybe I will :D

* prashker gets Jew Chocolates ready

My dad is at the hospital getting stiches as we speak.

I guarrantee like every hospital there is a waiting time :P
RE: Police Incident! (Dad vs Brother :O) by qgroessl on 08-15-2006 at 03:21 AM

Waiting in hospitals suck... especially when you only need stitches, so they triage you and you don't get looked at for like an hour... even though what they need to do takes about 5-10 minutes.

RE: Police Incident! (Dad vs Brother :O) by prashker on 08-15-2006 at 03:26 AM

quote:
Originally posted by UTI
Waiting in hospitals suck... especially when you only need stitches, so they triage you and you don't get looked at for like an hour... even though what they need to do takes about 5-10 minutes.

I know :sad:

My dad just called and said it would be 4 hours :|
RE: Police Incident! (Dad vs Brother :O) by Lou on 08-15-2006 at 03:31 AM

I hope everything is fine. It's good thinking to call the Police. One time I was right on the edge of having too, because I was going to get attacked by my brother. But everything calmed down and became normal again. So I know how it feels to have to deal with that (sortof) but it must be worse for you, and my life isn't the subject of this thread anyway:P I just hope your dad gets better soon, and that your problems are over.

RE: Police Incident! (Dad vs Brother :O) by DJeX on 08-15-2006 at 03:38 AM

Wow thats intense. Glad everything is ok.

RE: RE: Police Incident! (Dad vs Brother :O) by prashker on 08-15-2006 at 03:47 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Chromokid
I hope everything is fine. It's good thinking to call the Police. One time I was right on the edge of having too, because I was going to get attacked by my brother. But everything calmed down and became normal again. So I know how it feels to have to deal with that (sortof) but it must be worse for you, and my life isn't the subject of this thread anyway:P I just hope your dad gets better soon, and that your problems are over.

:) Thanks ;-)

quote:
Originally posted by DJeX
Wow thats intense. Glad everything is ok.
RE: Police Incident! (Dad vs Brother :O) by Voldemort on 08-15-2006 at 03:52 AM

oh... sorry to hear that sam... if you need any help, shout me :)

RE: Police Incident! (Dad vs Brother :O) by dylan! on 08-15-2006 at 05:03 AM

sounds like me and my dad before... :cheesy: but then my mom left(drug addict) and so I get more freedom and I'm rarely home and I have football to take my anger out and I never fight with family members anymore and my dad is at work ALL day so its only my sisters fighting now....I hate that it takes like 4 hours in the hopsital for ANYTHING when theres like nobody else there and theres like thousands of doctors walking around doing nothing. Your brother should take sdome anger management classes:D it would suck to be you and stuck in that sort of situation:( hope things get better

RE: Police Incident! (Dad vs Brother :O) by dennis on 08-15-2006 at 05:26 AM

wow thats pretty messed up...

RE: Police Incident! (Dad vs Brother :O) by Discrate on 08-15-2006 at 06:01 AM

Wow!! How old is your bro? He sounds a little disturbed to me. Hope your dad feels better.

RE: Police Incident! (Dad vs Brother :O) by prashker on 08-15-2006 at 06:02 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Chromopet
sounds like me and my dad before... :cheesy: but then my mom left(drug addict) and so I get more freedom and I'm rarely home and I have football to take my anger out and I never fight with family members anymore and my dad is at work ALL day so its only my sisters fighting now....I hate that it takes like 4 hours in the hopsital for ANYTHING when theres like nobody else there and theres like thousands of doctors walking around doing nothing. Your brother should take sdome anger management classes:D it would suck to be you and stuck in that sort of situation:( hope things get better

quote:
Originally posted by dennis

Yes it is :sad:
quote:
Originally posted by Discrate
Wow!! How old is your bro? He sounds a little disturbed to me. Hope your dad feels better.

My brother is 19 years old...:P
RE: RE: Police Incident! (Dad vs Brother :O) by Discrate on 08-15-2006 at 06:20 AM

quote:
Originally posted by SonicSam
quote:
Originally posted by Chromopet

quote:
Originally posted by dennis

Yes it is :sad:
quote:

My brother is 19 years old...:P

Did your dad hit your brother when they were fighting? Has your brother been charged with anything by the police?
RE: Police Incident! (Dad vs Brother :O) by prashker on 08-15-2006 at 07:39 AM

quote:
Did your dad hit your brother when they were fighting? Has your brother been charged with anything by the police?

1. Yes
2. Don't know :S

Anyways, dad just got back from hospital :D

Waited 5 hours...took 3 minutes :undecided:

edit: Turns out my dad was hit in the eyebreow too now his whole eye is puffed up too :sad:
RE: Police Incident! (Dad vs Brother :O) by Thor on 08-15-2006 at 08:33 AM

quote:
quote:

1. Yes

edit: Turns out my dad was hit in the eyebreow too now his whole eye is puffed up too :sad:
I hope everything is gonna be fine. :)
Bad that your brother did that... :| Well, we're here. :)

You're okey? :)
RE: Police Incident! (Dad vs Brother :O) by prashker on 08-15-2006 at 08:39 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Nitro
quote:
quote:

1. Yes

I hope everything is gonna be fine. :)
Bad that your brother did that... :| Well, we're here. :)

You're okey? :)

Thanks, I am feeling good...tired though :P
RE: Police Incident! (Dad vs Brother :O) by Tasha on 08-15-2006 at 09:40 AM

awwwwwww, Sammy Sam. :sad: I'm sad that all that actually happened, it's not a nice situation to be in. Luckily you phoned the police and everything.
Your brother really should get anger management lessons or something. Do they often argue?
Hope things are okay. <3 :happy:

RE: Police Incident! (Dad vs Brother :O) by Exca on 08-15-2006 at 09:53 AM

quote:

That's the problem with the US social insurance... when it comes to health the US just sucks... everything is private and there is no such thing as state-hospitals with statefunds, people must help themselves.

In europe everything is hold by the state. We pay more taxes, but a que doesn't exist here, hospitals, operations, medicins and other costs are all payed by the state, there is always personnel standby. Even the people who live on the street can be operated for free when they have something. It's all payed with those taxes. On your loan-paper there goes some money off (on 2000€ like 7€) for 'state-social-insurance'. in other words, everyone helps everyone. So hospitals are free anytime.
But in europe you need to be connected with the state's mutuality; which means that you do get the 20.000€ bill but you give it to the mutuality and they pay it (they manage that state-social-insurance account...). Also doctor visits, medicins are paritially payed back if you trade in your doctor/apotheque notes.... Like you have an identity card people are connected to that mutuality and it costs you some money but not much. People who have an income and don't want to be connected, will have to pay a part of their operation and won't be able to get medicins/doctors to be partially payed back. There are exceptions as on the street living people who can't be connected because they have no income, which the state directly pays every cost. In the US they let those people die in front of the hospital because they are not insured and the state pays nothing as everything is private. That really sucks. I think it's really worth the 10€ we pay every month because you can always get something enywhere anytime and the cost can be 30 times as high as you payed in total for the state-social-insurance.... afterall you pay weigh more actually :) for a much worse system

Anyway i hope your dad gets better soon and one day your brother and him will get along, give it some time.
RE: Police Incident! (Dad vs Brother :O) by ddunk on 08-15-2006 at 09:54 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Exca
That's the problem with the US social insurance... when it comes to health the US just sucks... everything is private and there is no such thing as state-hospitals with statefunds, people must help themselves.
He lives in Canada, silly :P
RE: Police Incident! (Dad vs Brother :O) by Exca on 08-15-2006 at 09:57 AM

quote:
Originally posted by ddunk
quote:
He lives in Canada, silly :P

Doesn't matter, it's the same thing...
RE: Police Incident! (Dad vs Brother :O) by Lourix on 08-15-2006 at 10:01 AM

Dont worry be happy!

RE: Police Incident! (Dad vs Brother :O) by vaccination on 08-15-2006 at 10:06 AM

quote:
use your n00dle = peanut butter and jelly otters :D

That show pwns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111

quote:
man makes me feel normall.......

I wouldn't go that far :P

but that sounds pretty bad sam, hope everything goes alright and hope your dad gets better. :)

RE: Police Incident! (Dad vs Brother :O) by prashker on 08-15-2006 at 03:47 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Tasha
awwwwwww, Sammy Sam. (Smilie) I'm sad that all that actually happened, it's not a nice situation to be in. Luckily you phoned the police and everything.
Your brother really should get anger management lessons or something. Do they often argue?
Hope things are okay. <3 (Smilie)

Yep luckily :). They always argue :(
Thanks <3
quote:
Anyway i hope your dad gets better soon and one day your brother and him will get along, give it some time.

Ok thanks :)
quote:
Originally posted by Lourix
Dont worry be happy!

:cheesy:
quote:
Originally posted by vaccination
but that sounds pretty bad sam, hope everything goes alright and hope your dad gets better. (Smilie)

thanks vaxx :p
RE: Police Incident! (Dad vs Brother :O) by Stigmata on 08-15-2006 at 03:54 PM

Noodle?

those come from the welsh mountains....

thats why me and lee jeffery are soo smart.

RE: Police Incident! (Dad vs Brother :O) by cloudhunter on 08-15-2006 at 05:54 PM

Sorry to hear about it Sam, Good luck :) <3

RE: Police Incident! (Dad vs Brother :O) by prashker on 08-15-2006 at 06:52 PM

quote:
Originally posted by nimicitor
you should have recorded it.

is your brother on drugs?

No and NO :P
quote:
Originally posted by cloudhunter
Sorry to hear about it Sam, Good luck :) <3

RE: Police Incident! (Dad vs Brother :O) by prashker on 08-15-2006 at 07:06 PM

quote:
Originally posted by nimicitor
you should have. it would have been like bum fights but a jewish version.

anyway what the hell is up with him? is he getting locked up?

:P

I don't know whats up with him...he is just.....bleh :P

He could be getting locked up and charged but I am not completly sure yet.
RE: Police Incident! (Dad vs Brother :O) by vaccination on 08-15-2006 at 07:47 PM

quote:

Make sure you keep us updated sammy. :)

RE: Police Incident! (Dad vs Brother :O) by prashker on 08-15-2006 at 07:48 PM

quote:
quote:

Will do ;-)
RE: Police Incident! (Dad vs Brother :O) by vaccination on 08-15-2006 at 07:55 PM

quote:
quote:
quote:

Will do ;-)

Good :banana:
RE: Police Incident! (Dad vs Brother :O) by Voldemort on 08-15-2006 at 08:51 PM

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

RE: Police Incident! (Dad vs Brother :O) by prashker on 08-15-2006 at 09:48 PM

I don't know how, nor do I know why....but there is a possibility my brother is coming back :undecided:

RE: Police Incident! (Dad vs Brother :O) by cloudhunter on 08-15-2006 at 10:21 PM

:\ That's incredible... After all that :s

RE: Police Incident! (Dad vs Brother :O) by Voldemort on 08-15-2006 at 10:27 PM

People have good things inside them =/

RE: Police Incident! (Dad vs Brother :O) by prashker on 08-15-2006 at 10:34 PM

quote:
:\ That's incredible... After all that :s

I know :S
RE: Police Incident! (Dad vs Brother :O) by cloudhunter on 08-15-2006 at 10:41 PM

Well you are gonna need it more than ever: Good luck :P (again)

RE: Police Incident! (Dad vs Brother :O) by prashker on 08-15-2006 at 10:57 PM

quote:
Well you are gonna need it more than ever: Good luck :P (again)

But I guess he isen't...my dad went to talk to my brother away from the house and he is not allowed to come into this house but he has to let my dad know where he is and staying.
RE: Police Incident! (Dad vs Brother :O) by cloudhunter on 08-15-2006 at 11:07 PM

Well of course, even if he hurt him your dad still loves him... So he needs to know where his son is...

Cloudy

RE: Police Incident! (Dad vs Brother :O) by Underlord on 08-16-2006 at 04:52 AM

So he didn't get crushed by a pile of mess like you made me believe. :<
* Underlord hugs Cloney

RE: Police Incident! (Dad vs Brother :O) by prashker on 08-16-2006 at 04:56 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Underlord
So he didn't get crushed by a pile of mess like you made me believe. :<
* Underlord hugs Cloney

:P

* prashker hugs back
RE: Police Incident! (Dad vs Brother :O) by ipab on 08-16-2006 at 06:37 AM

I don't have much to say except that I hope everything will work out in the end. I personally have faced a situation similar to yours and I know for a fact that nothing anyone says will magically fix everything (sorry if I'm being pessimistic). Talking to friends always seemed to help me and I urge you to do the same. I'm sure this situation will pass and your world will return to peace.

* ipab gives sonicsam a hug

RE: RE: Police Incident! (Dad vs Brother :O) by prashker on 08-16-2006 at 07:31 AM

quote:
Originally posted by ipab
I don't have much to say except that I hope everything will work out in the end. I personally have faced a situation similar to yours and I know for a fact that nothing anyone says will magically fix everything (sorry if I'm being pessimistic). Talking to friends always seemed to help me and I urge you to do the same. I'm sure this situation will pass and your world will return to peace.

* ipab gives sonicsam a hug

* prashker hungs ipab back :)

Thanks for the advice, hopefully things will be better later :)...not today but 'later' :)

RE: Police Incident! (Dad vs Brother :O) by vaccination on 08-16-2006 at 11:38 AM

I'm sure everything will be okay, in the end sam and like ipab says when you talk to friends and stuff you feel better, for reason you just do. Good luck sammeh <3

* vaccination hugs sam aswel

RE: Police Incident! (Dad vs Brother :O) by Underlord on 08-17-2006 at 09:03 AM

* Underlord buys Cloney a new flashlight <3

RE: Police Incident! (Dad vs Brother :O) by prashker on 08-17-2006 at 09:06 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Underlord
* Underlord buys Cloney a new flashlight <3

Um, thanks :cheesy: