Shoutbox

Messages not getting to the reciever part 2 - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Messages not getting to the reciever part 2 (/showthread.php?tid=65338)

Messages not getting to the reciever part 2 by Vilkku on 08-24-2006 at 08:00 PM

As I wrote here for almost a year ago, I have a problem with some contacts that the messages I send to them do not get sent unless they have said something recently. When I log out I get a number of error messages (as many as messages I have tried to send unsuccesfully) saying (translated): "We could not start a conversation with <username>. You might want to try again."
Thing is, the problem has never been gone, it has always been like this. And it's extremely annoying. If you are gonna suggest wait, then don't bother, one year has passed and I think that is a pretty decent wait.
More interesting information: it's not my connection as it happend when I was at a LAN aswell, excactly same thing as at home. I have tried to re-install Messenger but that didn't help.

Currently I'm using WLM 8.0.0792.00 and MP!L 4.01.0.240.

RE: Messages not getting to the reciever part 2 by Panachiba on 08-24-2006 at 10:58 PM

well..thats happen because the servers have problems..(much more now :P )...just, wait :) ,sorry.

Or..try to change the servers of the Window live messenger.

RE: Messages not getting to the reciever part 2 by Vilkku on 08-26-2006 at 07:13 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Panachiba
well..thats happen because the servers have problems..(much more now :P )...just, wait :) ,sorry.

Or..try to change the servers of the Window live messenger.

Mind giving me a link to the program, didn't find it by searching? :zippy: