Shoutbox

help: problems importing live notifier script - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: help: problems importing live notifier script (/showthread.php?tid=65409)

help: problems importing live notifier script by krissyafc on 08-26-2006 at 11:02 AM

when i import the script live notifier it comes up there was a error importing the scripts and it dose not work can anybody help

RE: help: problems importing live notifier script by DarkMe on 08-27-2006 at 04:30 AM

Try this:
Start -> Run -> regsvr32 jscript.dll
and then import it again
It worked for me

RE: RE: help: problems importing live notifier script by Lee_Idan on 08-28-2006 at 10:04 AM

quote:
Originally posted by darkme
Try this:
and then import it again
It worked for me

I did do this but this window appeared:

DllRegisterServer on jscript.dll failed.
Error code: 0x80004005

Might you help me?
RE: help: problems importing live notifier script by Felu on 08-28-2006 at 10:14 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Lee_Idan

Might you help me?
Download it from here - http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?jscript and then place it in the Windows Folder :cheesy:
RE: RE: help: problems importing live notifier script by Lee_Idan on 08-28-2006 at 10:26 AM

quote:
Originally posted by ChronoNewb
quote:

Might you help me?
Download it from here - http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?jscript and then place it in the Windows Folder :cheesy:

I already had that file.
However I all the same replaced it with the new one but there is always the same error.

:S
RE: help: problems importing live notifier script by alexp2_ad on 08-28-2006 at 10:29 AM

Do you have problems installing all scripts or just this one?

RE: RE: help: problems importing live notifier script by Lee_Idan on 08-28-2006 at 10:30 AM

quote:
Originally posted by alexp2_ad
Do you have problems installing all scripts or just this one?

All messenger live scripts.

RE: help: problems importing live notifier script by Voldemort on 08-28-2006 at 10:42 PM

Lets see, can you see the colours?

RE: help: problems importing live notifier script by blackjack on 08-28-2006 at 11:21 PM

Maybe a silly question.. But have u tried reinstalling Plus! Live?

You said it happens with all scripts and you dont have a Missing file ^o)

Strange to me i must say =/

RE: RE: RE: help: problems importing live notifier script by mickael9 on 08-29-2006 at 03:23 AM

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by darkme
Try this:
and then import it again
It worked for me

Might you help me?

Start -> Run -> regsvr32 /u jscript.dll
RE: RE: help: problems importing live notifier script by Lee_Idan on 08-29-2006 at 07:59 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Voldemort

Colors of nickname? Yes...

Now I try to reinstall MSG Plus Live...
RE: help: problems importing live notifier script by zedison_c on 08-30-2006 at 11:10 AM

i think that some of your system files might be corrupted thats why you cannot gain access in changing/editing the files... worst comes to worst i think you might have to reformat your whole PC...

RE: help: problems importing live notifier script by CookieRevised on 08-30-2006 at 12:22 PM

quote:
Originally posted by zedison_c
i think that some of your system files might be corrupted thats why you cannot gain access in changing/editing the files... worst comes to worst i think you might have to reformat your whole PC...
please stop posting rubbish. Formatting the PC is of no use. Of course that would solve the problem, so is buying a new computer.... those aren't solutions at all...

RE: RE: RE: RE: help: problems importing live notifier script by mickael9 on 08-30-2006 at 02:46 PM

quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Voldemort

Colors of nickname? Yes...

Now I try to reinstall MSG Plus Live...

Nothing to do...it's the same situation

Have you tried my solution ?