Shoutbox

[Release]NudgeBack [1.20] - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: [Release]NudgeBack [1.20] (/showthread.php?tid=65633)

[Release]NudgeBack [1.20] by cloudhunter on 08-31-2006 at 05:11 AM

Version 1.20 released! Adds a menu and a command to toggle the script on and off, as requested by Chris4

Notes: The command is "/nbtoggle".

Download here:

Current: NudgeBack 1.20

Old: Version 1.10 released! Fixes a bug that developped when I upgraded to messenger 812.

Download here:

Old: NudgeBack 1.10

Original post
Hi, just a small script. More complex than it looks though ;)

Whenever someone sends you a nudge, it will automatically nudge them back. Thats it :)

I thought i'd get a release out of the way, and then fix the bugs i've found later.

Known Bugs:

• Using Polygamy, when you recieve a nudge it will nudge the person on both accounts. This is due to not being able to distinguish which packets belong to which WLM instance. However because of the fact that if you don't have them on your list you can't nudge them, it wont nudge unless they are in your list.
  • When a nudge is recieved during a group conversation, a new window is opened with the person who sent it, and a nudge is sent in that window.

There are no configuration options at the moment, those might come later ;)

I would like to thank Pai for his excellent Xniff ActiveX control, and his sample script that got me started :)

Download here:

Old: NudgeBack 1.00

Enjoy ;)
Cloudy
RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.00] by qgroessl on 08-31-2006 at 05:12 AM

:p Good script... but my god what would happen if two people had it and did it?

RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.00] by cloudhunter on 08-31-2006 at 05:14 AM

I thought about that :P It has a timer in it, and if the time between the contact sending the nudge is less than 5 seconds, it wont nudge ;) Simple but effective.

Cloudy

RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.00] by artfuldodga on 08-31-2006 at 06:45 AM

could you make it so it autonudges... but say with a 5 or 10 second delay? after your contact nudges you, or somewhere to set that :)

RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.00] by lrac522 on 08-31-2006 at 08:25 AM

I can't see the sense in this auto nudgeback, If you nudge someone and you don't get a response that simply means that the person might just step away from the machine without setting the status to away or just wants to ignore you. Why would you want to send a nudge back?:(

RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.00] by artfuldodga on 08-31-2006 at 04:03 PM

Confuse people :)

RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.00] by Zeh on 08-31-2006 at 04:15 PM

Thanks cloudhunter for making the script! :)

RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.00] by Geo on 08-31-2006 at 05:11 PM

hi,

i don't understand, the script cannot be started

RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.00] by BrendanL on 08-31-2006 at 08:35 PM

nice script Cloudy :D

RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.00] by cloudhunter on 08-31-2006 at 10:04 PM

quote:
Originally posted by lrac522
I can't see the sense in this auto nudgeback, If you nudge someone and you don't get a response that simply means that the person might just step away from the machine without setting the status to away or just wants to ignore you. Why would you want to send a nudge back?:(

Someone requested it, so I made it, to stretch my "scripting wings" as it were.

quote:
Originally posted by artfuldodga
could you make it so it autonudges... but say with a 5 or 10 second delay? after your contact nudges you, or somewhere to set that :)

Explain more please?

quote:
Originally posted by BrendanL
nice script Cloudy :D

If anyone has any bugs other than the ones already mentioned, then please let me know :)

Cloudy
RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.00] by cloudhunter on 09-01-2006 at 04:49 AM

I've just discovered a bug in my script... Can anyone confirm if my script works on WLM 812?

I think I have a possible fix, but I don't know how elegant it will be.

Cloudy

RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.00] by Chris4 on 09-01-2006 at 06:34 AM

Confirmed.

It won't work for me in WLM 8.0.0812.00 :(

RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.00] by Jimbo on 09-01-2006 at 08:22 AM

i have WLM 812 and it isn't working:'(

RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.00] by Dave on 09-01-2006 at 08:26 AM

it doesnt work for me either with the new version of WLM - looks like a bit of a problem. 

quote:

I think he means he wants it to automatically nudge people every 10 seconds or something, if they nudge you.

edit: or maybe he means wait for 10 seconds and then nudge them, i'm not quite sure which
RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.00] by artfuldodga on 09-01-2006 at 03:30 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Dave
edit: or maybe he means wait for 10 seconds and then nudge them, i'm not quite sure which

This post was edited Today at 05:58 AM by Dave.

yeah i meant that :)

and yes, im using WLM 812 & your script works here cloudy

RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.00] by BrendanL on 09-01-2006 at 03:52 PM

I'm using WLM 812 Cloudy and it works for me but me and my friend tested it. We both had unlimited Nudges and your script so I nudged him, he nudged me back with your script, it kept nudging back and forth for about 2 to 3 times but then stopped. Shouldn't it keep going since it's suppose to automatically send a Nudge when a Nudge is received?

RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.00] by artfuldodga on 09-01-2006 at 04:19 PM

I think he said it has flood protection BrendanL.

RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.00] by BrendanL on 09-01-2006 at 04:23 PM

oh I see.

RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.00] by cloudhunter on 09-01-2006 at 09:28 PM

Well I found the problem. It seems since 812, it wont work at least not with yahoo integration. I haven't tested that but that could be the problem.

The problem was, is that traffic is no longer exclusive to the port i was sniffing. It now sends some of the data through port 80.

I've updated the script to check for the message on both ports and to send a nudge.

quote:
Originally posted by BrendanL
I'm using WLM 812 Cloudy and it works for me but me and my friend tested it. We both had unlimited Nudges and your script so I nudged him, he nudged me back with your script, it kept nudging back and forth for about 2 to 3 times but then stopped. Shouldn't it keep going since it's suppose to automatically send a Nudge when a Nudge is received?

Yes, I have flood protection enabled. Imagine what would be to happen if you and your contact both had the script? I'm hoping to have a better flood protection, with ideas i've gained from Cookies script (With his permission of course ;) I have yet to ask).

I'm hoping to make this script configurable once I've verified that the problem has been worked around. I'll release a new version tonight.

Cloudy
RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.00] by Zayl on 09-01-2006 at 10:33 PM

Great script :p

RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.00] by Zeh on 09-01-2006 at 10:35 PM

Nudgeback isn't working with me... I suppose it could be that thing about the 812...

RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.10] by cloudhunter on 09-01-2006 at 11:38 PM

Version 1.10 released!

Fixes a bug that develloped when I upgraded to messenger 812.

File attached.

RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.00] by Chris4 on 09-01-2006 at 11:46 PM

At first wouldn't let me use that ^, said their was an error importing the script. Then I tried removing Nudge Back (old version) and it said it couldn't. So I had to exit WLM and delete the \Scripts\Nudge Back\ folder.

Then I imported it and works fine :P
Works fine, thanks :D

RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.10] by cloudhunter on 09-01-2006 at 11:56 PM

Thanks! Glad it works :)

Any feature requests/configuration options anyone want?

Cloudy

RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.10] by Chris4 on 09-01-2006 at 11:59 PM

quote:
Originally posted by cloudhunter
Any feature requests/configuration options anyone want?
An option on the Plus! menu [in conversation] to enable/disable the script?
RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.10] by cloudhunter on 09-02-2006 at 12:08 AM

Should be simple to add :) will get right on it.

RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.10] by Zeh on 09-02-2006 at 12:26 AM

I'm still having problems. When importing the script WLM freezes and I have to terminate it. Anyway when I open it again the script has been imported and all the files are in the folder but it still doesn't work so I opened the debbuging window and this was there in the nudgeback debbuger

Script is starting
Error: Error 10022 in function WSAIoctl(SIO_RCVALL)
Invalid argument.
       Line: 9. Code: -2147418113.
Script has failed to start

What's happening?

RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.10] by cloudhunter on 09-02-2006 at 12:29 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Zeh
I'm still having problems. When importing the script WLM freezes and I have to terminate it. Anyway when I open it again the script has been imported and all the files are in the folder but it still doesn't work so I opened the debbuging window and this was there in the nudgeback debbuger

Script is starting
Invalid argument.

What's happening?

I really have no idea, as i've never had this error message. Try removing the script, then reimporting it.

Cloudy
RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.10] by Zeh on 09-02-2006 at 12:31 AM

I already tryed 5 times. Does anyone know what that error message is?

RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.10] by cloudhunter on 09-02-2006 at 12:37 AM

Try closing messenger completely, then going to "C:\Program Files\Messenger Plus! Live\Scripts" and deleting the NudgeBack folder. Then try to reimport.

Cloudy

RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.10] by Zeh on 09-02-2006 at 12:44 AM

That's what I did because I can't remove it in the Plus! menu. I can't even remove the folder with WLM on it has to be closed and then I can remove the folder. It's actually the only way I can remove it.

RE: RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.10] by Chris4 on 09-02-2006 at 12:50 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Zeh
That's what I did because I can't remove it in the Plus! menu. I can't even remove the folder with WLM on it has to be closed and then I can remove the folder. It's actually the only way I can remove it.

That's what Cloudy said to do?

quote:
Originally posted by cloudhunter
Try closing messenger completely, then going to "C:\Program Files\Messenger Plus! Live\Scripts" and deleting the NudgeBack folder. Then try to reimport.

Cloudy

Now try reimporting the script, see if it works.
RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.10] by Zeh on 09-02-2006 at 12:54 AM

As I said I already did all of that like 5 times.

RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.10] by artfuldodga on 09-02-2006 at 01:29 AM

imported for me fine... after i removed the previous version (had to stop the script... shut down messenger, to remove it from the script list though)

RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.20] by cloudhunter on 09-02-2006 at 01:31 AM

New version released!

New features:

• A menu to toggle the script on or off.
  • A command to toggle the script on or off. The command is "/nbtoggle".

Download found on first post.

Cloudy
RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.20] by Chris4 on 09-02-2006 at 01:45 AM

Nice new version (Y):)
Great work.

RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.20] by artfuldodga on 09-02-2006 at 01:53 AM

Good Job :)

RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.20] by BrendanL on 09-02-2006 at 03:05 AM

1.20 Nudgeback doesn't seem to work. Oh well.

RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.20] by cloudhunter on 09-02-2006 at 03:17 AM

It works with other people. Make sure to close msn, remove the script fully and then import it.

Why didn't you just contact me on msn? :P

Cloudy

RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.20] by BrendanL on 09-02-2006 at 05:20 AM

It won't import for some reason. I don't know how to import it. Normally the Messenger Plus! import window thing comes up and asks if you want to import the script but when I got the NudgeBack 1.20 script the import window didn't come. It's ok, I'll just use Nudgebakc 1.10.

RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.20] by Zeh on 09-02-2006 at 03:09 PM

It still crashes WLM when I import and still doesn't work when people send me a nudge.... I tryed all 3 versions and none of them work.

RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.20] by artfuldodga on 09-02-2006 at 03:41 PM

no idea... maybe you have a security software thats catching the script before anything can be done with it.. messes it up :o

i haven't had a problem with any of the versions, dispite the apparent bug that was in it..

RE: RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.20] by alexp2_ad on 09-02-2006 at 03:44 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Zeh
It still crashes WLM when I import and still doesn't work when people send me a nudge.... I tryed all 3 versions and none of them work.

Do you have any other scripts running that use Xniff?  If you have more than one, it seems to crash messenger, an example would be the first session / convo notifier script.
RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.20] by Zeh on 09-02-2006 at 03:50 PM

Nop I don't have any scripts that use Xniff.

RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.20] by artfuldodga on 09-02-2006 at 06:00 PM

Suggestion:

Could a settings dialog be made, where we can select which contact we would like to Auto Nudgeback?

That way, we dont' annoy the more important people on our lists:)

RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.20] by Dave on 09-02-2006 at 08:26 PM

hang on, how do you install this most recent one?  It opens a zip file, and then what do i do?

RE: RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.20] by cloudhunter on 09-02-2006 at 10:58 PM

quote:
hang on, how do you install this most recent one?  It opens a zip file, and then what do i do?

It should be a plsc file :/

Try renaming it to a .plsc file and try it.

quote:
Originally posted by Zeh

Do you have a wireless connection?
RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.20] by CookieRevised on 09-02-2006 at 10:59 PM

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
quote:
Originally posted by krissyafc
when i clicked the link to get it it came up as a winrar so what do i do once i click the link(Y)
  1. Download the file.
  2. Make sure the file extension is .PLSC. If not, rename the extension to .PLSC.
  3. After that, make sure Plus! Live is running and you're signed in
  4. Then double click on that file you just downloaded (with the PLSC extension).

and also:

quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
quote:
Originally posted by siemprebuenoo
i can't unistall it i don't know why its saying :
the script directory couldn't be deleted
some files may be opend or locked.
All scripts which use an ActiveX DLL (or OCX) are locked. This is because that external ActiveX object is loaded in memory when the script starts. As long as that DLL or OCX is loaded, you can't fully delete the directory (you can delete every file, except that DLL or OCX file).

To uninstall such scripts:
  1. Disable the script in Plus!Live
  2. Close Messenger completely
  3. Navigate to the script's directory and find the ActiveX DLL(s) or OCX(s).
  4. For each ActiveX DLL or OCX, unregister it. This can be done with the Windows command regsvr32:
    Start > Run > cmd > regsvr32 "c:\path_to_script\activexfile.dll" /u
  5. Delete the whole script directory

RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.20] by cloudhunter on 09-02-2006 at 11:02 PM

Update: I've just tried it with another computer connected by wireless and I have a similar error. My guess it's a wireless problem, but I can't do anything about it since the Xniff ocx I use isn't mine...

Cloudy

RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.20] by Zeh on 09-03-2006 at 02:41 PM

Maybe that's my problem. I use wireless at my place.

RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.20] by Dave on 09-03-2006 at 04:00 PM

quote:
finally, i've got it to install.  has anyone got any ideas as to why it might have been trying to open it as a zip file - are there some settings i need to change? (Using internet explorer version 6, if that matters)
RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.20] by Spunky on 09-03-2006 at 04:04 PM

I think IE sometimes just gets it wrong and tries to download it as the wrong file type... You just have to try again as far as I know. Try clearing the cache sometimes as well (Press ctrl-F5 to do a refresh of the page)

*Alexp2_ad - Beat you to it :D Even if your reply is probably better :p

RE: RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.20] by alexp2_ad on 09-03-2006 at 04:04 PM

EDIT:  *points up*  yes you beat me, but your answer is wrong... IE will always download PLSCs as zips on the forum, it doesn't from wel setup sites (like the script database) because the server is setup right.

quote:
quote:
finally, i've got it to install.  has anyone got any ideas as to why it might have been trying to open it as a zip file - are there some settings i need to change? (Using internet explorer version 6, if that matters)

IE6 decides that anything it doesn't know about that looks like a zip, is a zip, so PLSCs on the forum will get downloaded as zip files, nothing you can do except get another browser or keep renaming.
RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.20] by Dave on 09-03-2006 at 04:06 PM

quote:
Originally posted by SpunkyLoveMuff
I think IE sometimes just gets it wrong and tries to download it as the wrong file type... You just have to try again as far as I know. Try clearing the cache sometimes as well (Press ctrl-F5 to do a refresh of the page)
morons at microsoft...
RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.20] by Spunky on 09-03-2006 at 04:07 PM

quote:
morons at microsoft...

Trying not to go off topic... but:

Try making an OS on your own ;) (especially if you can't code properly)

RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.20] by Dave on 09-03-2006 at 04:10 PM

quote:
Originally posted by SpunkyLoveMuff
quote:
morons at microsoft...

Trying not to go off topic... but:

Try making an OS on your own ;)

yeh, i'm not saying i could do better, but hey, its not my job to write programs.  since it is theirs, they should do it properly.
RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.20] by cloudhunter on 09-04-2006 at 12:47 AM

Back on topic... any feature requests?

Cloudy

RE: RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.20] by artfuldodga on 09-04-2006 at 01:11 AM

quote:
Suggestion:

Could a settings dialog be made, where we can select which contact we would like to Auto Nudgeback?

That way, we dont' annoy the more important people on our lists:)

:)
RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.20] by cloudhunter on 09-04-2006 at 01:46 AM

I'll see what I can do! Although I have no idea how to go about this, as i'm not too good with arrays >.<

RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.20] by artfuldodga on 09-04-2006 at 02:27 AM

sweet, thanks.

RE: RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.10] by Geo on 09-04-2006 at 03:49 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Zeh

Script is starting
Invalid argument.

What's happening?

I have the same problem....i don't understand
RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.20] by CookieRevised on 09-04-2006 at 04:04 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Geo
quote:
Originally posted by Zeh
What's happening?
I have the same problem....i don't understand
if you get that error it probably means you can't use the script* (or any other "session notifier" which uses the same kind of sniffing). If you have a wireless connection that might explain the error.**

[*] Blah... sounds stupid, since you have an error :p What I mean is, the error indicates that a raw socket con't be created so the sniffer can't start.

EDIT: [**] or it could be a bug in the used Xniff ActiveX OCX itself though, since the errors states "invalid argument". But I'm not sure about this, I don't have its source.

Anyways, cloudhunter can't fix this either for the same reason, the sniffer is made by someone else named Pai (see link).
RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.20] by Dave on 09-04-2006 at 05:52 PM

i just tested the latest version of NudgeBack (the one with the toggle menu), and it failed (nothing happened - that's with the most recent version of WLM too.  i checked it was on, and toggled it twice just to make sure.  Has anyone got any ideas, or anyone else experiencing similar problems?

RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.20] by Zeh on 09-04-2006 at 05:55 PM

Do you have a wireless connection?

RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.20] by Dave on 09-04-2006 at 07:03 PM

no, i don't

RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.20] by cloudhunter on 09-05-2006 at 02:11 AM

What does it say in the debug console?

Cloudy

RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.20] by Dave on 09-05-2006 at 07:06 AM

no error messages, just a truckload of    'Function called: OnEvent_Timer', lightly sprinkled with a few   'Function called: OnGetScriptMenu'  and 'Function called: OnEvent_ChatWndSendMessage'

none of this looks error messeage material, but i may be wrong

RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.20] by cloudhunter on 09-05-2006 at 10:11 PM

I should probably use a different method than a timer, as it kind of spams the debug window.

Either way, there is nothing I can do to fix your problem Dave, as I have no idea what is wrong. My guess it is something to do with the DLL that sniffs the packets, which I did not create.

Cloudy

Edit: PS, the "whitelist" is coming along fine :) Is anyone interested in the reverse? Where only contacts you add to the list don't get nudged?

RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.20] by artfuldodga on 09-05-2006 at 11:09 PM

um, I don't think you should use reverse :) just

check the contacts you want to nudge, the ones not checked.. it won't.

RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.20] by cloudhunter on 09-05-2006 at 11:11 PM

Well i'll include both, as some people wont like going through all their contacts one by one.

Cloudy

RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.20] by Dave on 09-06-2006 at 06:53 AM

oh well, maybe i'll try a few of the older versions to see if they work.

RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.20] by Zeh on 09-06-2006 at 10:33 PM

Ok I downloaded new drivers for my wireless to see if the script started working. It didn't, still crashed WLM when importing or reactivating. But I don't think it's the sniffer fault, if it was the /nbtoggle would be avaliable but the script would respond to nudges, in my case the script doesn't even add that command to my list of commands. So my guess is that the crashing and the not working are caused by the script itself rather then the xniff incompatibility with some wireless conections(wich don't seem to affect everyone, it depends on the drivers and I just got the latest to my adapter).

RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.20] by cloudhunter on 09-06-2006 at 10:49 PM

I can't see why it would be the scripts fault, it has worked fine on most peoples machines, apart from the wireless issues. But if the DLL fails to load properly for any reason, the script wouldn't work anyway, so that is why it wouldn't show the menus etc as the script is halted.

In the next release, i'll add a catch statement to show if it failed to load the DLL. Just got to get my head around all these arrays for the new features >.<

Cloudy

RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.20] by alexp2_ad on 09-06-2006 at 10:51 PM

I had WLM crash when I tried to use Xniff when Xniff was being used by another script... try disabling any others that use Xniff.

RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.20] by Zeh on 09-06-2006 at 10:53 PM

I don't have any other scripts that use Xniff. Have you already updated your adapter to the latest drivers alex?

RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.20] by CookieRevised on 09-06-2006 at 10:57 PM

quote:
Originally posted by alexp2_ad
I had WLM crash when I tried to use Xniff when Xniff was being used by another script... try disabling any others that use Xniff.
I have had no problems at all with multiple use of Xniff...

And normally it wouldn't give any problems since each time you install a new script which uses Xniff, Xniff will be installed again and registered (goes for all scripts with whatever same ActiveX you install though). Which means that the latest one you have installed will be used and loaded (you can actually delete the other copies in the other directories at this point since the registry will be updated to the new location, which is the one you just installed).
RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.20] by Zeh on 09-06-2006 at 11:01 PM

But i don't think I have any other scripts using Xniff. The ones I have active are: AutoChange Avatar; Birthday Reminder; DPGet; Enhancer; Live Notifier; RSS reader; Who's online. I know Live notifier uses packet sniffing but it doesn't use the actual Xniff.ocx. So It is not a conflict between scripts trying to get sole access to the Xniff. And I already updated my wireless adapter drivers to the latest so what else can it be?

RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.20] by cloudhunter on 09-06-2006 at 11:05 PM

Well try disabling Live notifier and installing it. The methods could be "colliding" somehow.

Cloudy

RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.20] by Zeh on 09-06-2006 at 11:07 PM

Well yeah one of live notifier sniffers could be trying to sniff something that xniff does too and they conflict with each other. Good theory. Gonna try it.

Edit: Nop. That isn't it. It still crashes, the command still doesn't appear in the list and I still don't auto nudge back.

RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.20] by cloudhunter on 09-09-2006 at 12:23 AM

Very strange, I'll see if i can add a catch to the code and inform the user if the dll informed to load.

Sorry about the recent lack of activity, i've not been online.

Cloudy

RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.20] by tmt64 on 12-03-2006 at 04:08 AM

please update the links, I'm really looking forward to using this :)

RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.20] by Wally on 12-03-2006 at 04:40 AM

great script keep up the good work

RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.20] by snAke_LeAder on 12-16-2006 at 07:31 PM

great script,...but doesnt work with the latest beta

RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.20] by Jimbo on 12-16-2006 at 07:32 PM

quote:
Originally posted by snAke_LeAder
great script,...but doesnt work with the latest beta
It hasn't worked since 8.00812
RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.20] by artfuldodga on 12-16-2006 at 09:31 PM

i'm pretty sure it was working for me, but i removed the script... and i can't download NudgeBack 1.20, link is broken

can somebody post a link to that version?

RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.20] by BraydenP on 12-18-2006 at 02:37 PM

Hello,

I also need to link to version 1.20.

Thanks,

BraydenP.

RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.20] by artfuldodga on 12-30-2006 at 08:27 PM

*nudge :P

somebody must have this script saved :) post a link please, or direct me where it is in the scripts database.

RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.20] by snAke_LeAder on 12-31-2006 at 02:25 AM

shure here is the download

RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.20] by artfuldodga on 12-31-2006 at 02:37 PM

thanks :), script stillworks for me using latest public beta of WLM.

RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.20] by artfuldodga on 02-02-2007 at 07:18 PM

i think this script needs to be updated to work with WLM 8.1 Final.

RE: RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.20] by radiodemon on 07-22-2007 at 07:37 PM

quote:
i think this script needs to be updated to work with WLM 8.1 Final.

Please?
RE: [Release]NudgeBack [1.20] by bigbob85 on 07-29-2007 at 04:54 AM

Dosnt work on wireless (apparently :()
I take it thats xsniff problem.