Shoutbox

[split] automatic nick change - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: [split] automatic nick change (/showthread.php?tid=65800)

RE: I try and change my name to a multi-line name but it still comes out as 1 line!! by pcexpertq8 on 09-03-2006 at 01:44 AM

hello .. please i want to know how can i change my nick every some second auto in my messenger >?

can anyone help me please ?
i have messenger 7.5
and last V of plus .. i just Download it now from the web site

waiting ur replys

thanks .

RE: I try and change my name to a multi-line name but it still comes out as 1 line!! by cloudhunter on 09-03-2006 at 01:49 AM

Well the msn protocol doesn't like many changes to a name per minute, so im not sure if it will work if you could do it...

PS: Don't drag up 2 year old threads to ask a new question.

Cloudy

RE: RE: I try and change my name to a multi-line name but it still comes out as 1 line!! by pcexpertq8 on 09-03-2006 at 02:04 AM

quote:
Originally posted by cloudhunter
Well the msn protocol doesn't like many changes to a name per minute, so im not sure if it will work if you could do it...

you didn`t give the right answer to my question.
there is a program or plugin it will do that .
i tryied it before i was working fine.

quote:
PS: Don't drag up 2 year old threads to ask a new question.

Cloudy

so .. what do u want me to do ?
open new threads ?? !! 
i think its the same and its better to drag up,, maybe i find my answer without asking any more .

am still waiting for true answer.
thanks

RE: I try and change my name to a multi-line name but it still comes out as 1 line!! by cloudhunter on 09-03-2006 at 02:18 AM

quote:
Originally posted by pcexpertq8

so .. what do u want me to do ?
open new threads ?? !! 

Yes, as the topic of the thread is: "I try and change my name to a multi-line nick but it still comes out as 1 line!!"

NOT

"please i want to know how can i change my nick every some second auto in my messenger?"

Totally different questions.

Anyhow, i'm sure you can find a plugin or another program. I believe messenger discovery had something that did a rotating nickname, which changed alot.

Cloudy
RE: I try and change my name to a multi-line name but it still comes out as 1 line!! by pcexpertq8 on 09-03-2006 at 04:42 AM

its ok :) im sorry for my mistake .. i just understand what u mean .

so .. plz do it for me .. i need that way ,, can u show me ?
thanks

RE: I try and change my name to a multi-line name but it still comes out as 1 line!! by CookieRevised on 09-04-2006 at 03:56 AM

quote:
Originally posted by pcexpertq8
its ok :) im sorry for my mistake .. i just understand what u mean .

so .. plz do it for me .. i need that way ,, can u show me ?
thanks
as cloudhunter already explaned it is not possible.

Messenger will not allowed it and also your contacts will be annoyed with such 'rotating' nicks (and it is possible they might block you if you persist).