Shoutbox

A lot of display pictures - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: A lot of display pictures (/showthread.php?tid=68020)

A lot of display pictures by Kevin04 on 11-03-2006 at 11:41 PM

I got over 50 avatars, for each band i listen to one. I change the display picture every time i listen to another band.
Everytime i find a new band, i make a new Avatar - but it takes much time to insert them all in MSN, because its not possible to select them all at once. And of course i want to keep them alphabetical in MSN, so i dont have to search long if i change the band.

So, is it possible to change this - that you are able to select more than one avatar at once?
And another question: Is it possible to write a script which will change the display picture automatically if you listen to another band?

RE: A lot of display pictures by Jimbo on 11-04-2006 at 10:05 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Kevin04

So, is it possible to change this - that you are able to select more than one avatar at once?
No, thats isn't possible.
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin04
And another question: Is it possible to write a script which will change the display picture automatically if you listen to another band?
Post in this forum with '[request] dp automatic change'

RE: A lot of display pictures by Ezra on 11-04-2006 at 02:13 PM

I made a small script that does that, it gets the album art from the song that is currently playing in iTunes, I got some of the code from the script iTunes+ and therefore I can't release it.

but iTunes+ also has this feature although a little different than mine, but you can use that, or make a better one, like I did yourself.