Shoutbox

GUI - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: GUI (/showthread.php?tid=68184)

GUI by bluecandylover on 11-08-2006 at 12:00 PM

Hiya.

When I view these sxripts on the site in the download section they all seem to have a GUI, However when I install them all I see is a page of code in thw script editor. How will I be able to load the GUI?

Thanks

RE: GUI by NanaFreak on 11-08-2006 at 12:02 PM

do you want to edit the GUI??? or display it to use it???

next time please explain more

RE: GUI by bluecandylover on 11-08-2006 at 12:04 PM

Sorry I mean to use it :$

Thanks

RE: GUI by NanaFreak on 11-08-2006 at 12:11 PM

ok well it will be in the plus menu or you use a command to get it... if you are getting them from the database then they should have the commands in there and they might do it or look in the plus icon in the chat window or contact list then under the script name to find them...

i hope this helps

RE: GUI by CookieRevised on 11-08-2006 at 06:52 PM

PS: the "plus menu" as NanaFreak calls it (I would call it the plus! icon button), is the Plus! icon you see on the buttonbar in the contactlist under your display picture and/or on the formatting toolbar in a conversation.

Click on those icons, and scripts which are active and which have a menu (this depends from script to script) will be listed there. Quite often it is from here that you can access the script's configurations dialogs or other direct settings/commands.

[Image: attachment.php?pid=751069]

Now it is possible that you don't see these Plus! icon buttons. In that case you need to enable them:

- for the contactlist, enable:
Plus! > Preferences > Messenger > Main > Plus! shortcut > Add Messenger Plus! buttons in the contact list

- for the conversation window, enable:
Plus! > Preferences > Conversations > Main > Add Messenger Plus! buttons in the toolbar