Shoutbox

Messenger Plus Canada Meet 2! - Ready For Liftoff!!!11 - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Messenger Plus Canada Meet 2! - Ready For Liftoff!!!11 (/showthread.php?tid=69672)

Messenger Plus Canada Meet 2! - Ready For Liftoff!!!11 by prashker on 12-19-2006 at 02:42 AM

Hello,

Well, if you didn't know already I am going to my Mom's for Christmas Break in Oshawa (40 minutes from Toronto aproximatly).

I told my mom that I wanted to have a meet with some of you guys and she said it's alright, like, a mall in Toronto (lol, again :cheesy:) or something :p

So yeah, the meet will be in Toronto again :p.

Eatons Mall or Yorkdale Mall?

I think ValSpy, ShawnZ, TReKiE and Joa are the only people that are close enough to actually go :p (Anyone else think they might come :p?)

My mom has seen you all now :p.

Do any of you have any specific dates you think are good for the meet? (Obviously has to be between December 25th and January 7th, as thats the time I will be there.)

I am not really good at setting up these meets :p.

So yeah.

People to Go (Date Set)
TReKiE
ShawnZ
ValSpy
Joa
Steven

Does anyone else think they could come?

Nutshell.

Date Needed (We can come to an agreement on this :p)
Location Needed (Mall I suppose....Eatons or Yorkdale> <or other?>)
Time :p (Well, first figure out a date and location =p)

Yay, I am le excited :cheesy:

FINAL INFORMATION!

Date: January 3rd (Unless shawnz has a problem?)
Time: 11am (Like last meet :))

People Coming! (Date Set)
TReKiE
ShawnZ
ValSpy
Joa :cry:!!!!!!!!!!
Steven :cry:!111

RE: Messenger Plus Canada Meet 2! - Early Stage! by albert on 12-19-2006 at 03:00 AM

Whatever happened to Laval.. ? :)

RE: Messenger Plus Canada Meet 2! - Early Stage! by prashker on 12-19-2006 at 03:02 AM

quote:
Originally posted by alby
Whatever happened to Laval.. ? :)

Well, I am going to Oshawa (close to Toronto) and thats why I am setting it up in the closest city :p
RE: Messenger Plus Canada Meet 2! - Early Stage! by prashker on 12-19-2006 at 03:28 AM

Post From ValSpy (His internet is dead, I called him and he is telling me to post)

I got no internet so I cannot post myself, but I am comming.
I can't wait. :)

Thank you Sam for calling and posting for me.

RE: Messenger Plus Canada Meet 2! - Early Stage! by user27089 on 12-19-2006 at 10:19 AM

I'd love to come to this one, the last one was great.

Just a note to people:

The last Canadian Plus! meet was a great success and we had lots of fun, so if you're there please go and have a good time, it's worth it to meet the people you only see typing stuff on the internet :). If I had the money, I'd be straight over there to meet you lot again.

Even though we only met in the Eatons Centre, we still had a good time just strolling around chatting :).

RE: Messenger Plus Canada Meet 2! - Early Stage! by prashker on 12-19-2006 at 12:43 PM

Awww, shame you can't come traxor :(.

I will go have a great time!. :cheesy:

Also, the 4 people who I expected too see said they will be coming (yay), I'll figure out a date soon with my mom :p

RE: Messenger Plus Canada Meet 2! - Early Stage! by Steven on 12-19-2006 at 12:46 PM

Hey i can carpool with val if he would.... I live literally 5 minutes from my cousin. I would come.

RE: RE: Messenger Plus Canada Meet 2! - Early Stage! by Val on 12-19-2006 at 05:30 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Steven
Hey i can carpool with val if he would.... I live literally 5 minutes from my cousin. I would come.

I am not carpooling with you, I am taking the subway :p

oh btw I have internet at school :p
RE: Messenger Plus Canada Meet 2! - Early Stage! by Nathan on 12-19-2006 at 05:54 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ValSpy

:rofl:

Thats not very nice :<

j/k :P
RE: Messenger Plus Canada Meet 2! - Early Stage! by prashker on 12-19-2006 at 08:17 PM

quote:

pwned :refuck:

Yay @ school internet :D

Anybody got an idea for a date and time?

(I'll ask my mom and tell her some dates and see :p)
RE: Messenger Plus Canada Meet 2! - Early Stage! by Steven on 12-19-2006 at 09:10 PM

@ Valspy. The grandma is coming she asks...

RE: Messenger Plus Canada Meet 2! - Early Stage! by prashker on 12-19-2006 at 11:07 PM

Will call Mom later when long distance calling is free.

Also,

I will be bringing my Camcorder so we can record :)

Note: People that are coming I might add you to a conversation with my mom on WLM(MSN :p)

RE: Messenger Plus Canada Meet 2! - Early Stage! by Nagamasa on 12-20-2006 at 01:48 AM

If its Yorkdale I might come...my mom/dad/aunt also wanna come in that time period...might I might not be allowed to like wander the mall (Go Indigo!), espeically with 'strangers'.

Eaton's...most likely I'll go before that date...so no, I dun think I can make it.

And I wont carpool with you either Steven :P I live 10 minutes away!

RE: Messenger Plus Canada Meet 2! - Early Stage! by TReKiE on 12-20-2006 at 01:48 AM

Well how about the 27th or Jan 3rd then... like 11am?

RE: Messenger Plus Canada Meet 2! - Early Stage! by prashker on 12-20-2006 at 01:51 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Nagamasa
If its Yorkdale I might come...my mom/dad/aunt also wanna come in that time period...might I might not be allowed to like wander the mall (Go Indigo!), espeically with 'strangers'.

Eaton's...most likely I'll go before that date...so no, I dun think I can make it.

Well, supposedly Yorkdale sucks, so were sticking with Eatons :p

But if you can come once we have a fixed date, lemme know :). Would be awsome too see you =p.

quote:
Originally posted by TReKiE
Well how about the 27th or Jan 3rd then... like 11am?

Hmm, seems ok too me :p.

* prashker PM's Joa, ShawnZ and ValSpy now :p and updates first post.

Remember to lemme know if that date is not good for you.

RE: Messenger Plus Canada Meet 2! - Early Stage! by Steven on 12-20-2006 at 01:54 AM

Would you really change the date if its not good? And you should try promanade, and im speechless nagasama-azai

RE: Messenger Plus Canada Meet 2! - Early Stage! by prashker on 12-20-2006 at 01:58 AM

quote:
Would you really change the date if its not good?

Well, yeah :p.

quote:
And you should try promanade
Naah, stick with Eatons :p
RE: Messenger Plus Canada Meet 2! - Early Stage! by Nagamasa on 12-20-2006 at 02:02 AM

quote:
Would you really change the date if its not good? And you should try promanade, and im speechless nagasama-azai

Promanade....is so close to us...but it really does suck (except for New York Fries). I beg my mom not to go there...
quote:
Originally posted by SonicSam
But if you can come once we have a fixed date, lemme know :). Would be awsome too see you =p.

Eaton's + Fixed Date = Highly Unlikely to Go...but I'll see what I can do :P

RE: Messenger Plus Canada Meet 2! - Early Stage! by Steven on 12-20-2006 at 02:03 AM

quote:

Eaton's + Fixed Date = Highly Unlikely to Go...but I'll see what I can do :P

Same here....... Val, can i at least ride the subzzz with you?
RE: Messenger Plus Canada Meet 2! - Early Stage! by prashker on 12-20-2006 at 02:03 AM

quote:
Eaton's + Fixed Date = Highly Unlikely to Go...but I'll see what I can do (Smilie)

Okies, remember to lemme know if things change :)
RE: Messenger Plus Canada Meet 2! - Early Stage! by Val on 12-20-2006 at 02:31 AM

I am ok with those dates :)

Steven: Well I am not taking any detours for you. If you can make it to finch station then it's fine :p

RE: Messenger Plus Canada Meet 2! - Early Stage! by Curtis on 12-20-2006 at 03:38 AM

Dude, tell me when you guys are there, and give me a cellphone number to call.  :P

RE: Messenger Plus Canada Meet 2! - Early Stage! by Voldemort on 12-20-2006 at 03:49 AM

everything revolves around TReKiE

RE: Messenger Plus Canada Meet 2! - Early Stage! by Joa on 12-20-2006 at 04:47 AM

WOO! another meet! :banana:

btw, i can only make it to the meet if it's on the 3rd :sad:

RE: Messenger Plus Canada Meet 2! - Early Stage! by prashker on 12-20-2006 at 05:13 AM

quote:
I am ok with those dates :)

Steven: Well I am not taking any detours for you. If you can make it to finch station then it's fine :p
quote:
Originally posted by Joa
WOO! another meet! :banana:

btw, i can only make it to the meet if it's on the 3rd :sad:

Hmm, and TReKiE can go the 3rd, so all we need is A-ok from shawnz.

Oh shawnzipooh <3?

3rd it is :cheesy: (Unless something happens with shawnz :p)
RE: Messenger Plus Canada Meet 2! - Early Stage! by Steven on 12-20-2006 at 12:44 PM

YAY im coming

RE: Messenger Plus Canada Meet 2! - Early Stage! by prashker on 12-20-2006 at 12:45 PM

quote:
YAY im coming

OKies, added too list :)
RE: Messenger Plus Canada Meet 2! - Early Stage! by RaPLeX on 12-20-2006 at 02:15 PM

Have fun :)

RE: Messenger Plus Canada Meet 2! - Early Stage! by Oxy on 12-20-2006 at 05:19 PM

Lol that's kinda freaky... thats the date im going to have a sleep over with a lot of random people called friends (if i have any :P)
If i lived by there, i'd go. Unfortunately, i don't :sad:

RE: Messenger Plus Canada Meet 2! - Early Stage! by Lourix on 12-20-2006 at 06:47 PM

Good luck with the meeting, hope we have one in Europe sometime in the future.

RE: Messenger Plus Canada Meet 2! - Early Stage! by prashker on 12-20-2006 at 08:09 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Curtis
Dude, tell me when you guys are there, and give me a cellphone number to call.  :P

Oh, didn't notice that, I'm sure Jonathan or someone will :p
quote:
Originally posted by RaPLeX
Have fun :)

:cheesy:

quote:
Originally posted by Lourix
Good luck with the meeting, hope we have one in Europe sometime in the future.

Well, I am sure you Europies can setup something :p
RE: Messenger Plus Canada Meet 2! - Early Stage! by Nagamasa on 12-21-2006 at 03:57 AM

Well, now I know I am going to the Eaton's Centre, and it will be on a weekday. I don't know which one, so now...more chances of going...

but the part about hanging out with you guys...that might be a problem with my mom...I will keep y'all informed.

Nagamasa

RE: Messenger Plus Canada Meet 2! - Early Stage! by prashker on 12-22-2006 at 12:10 AM

FINAL INFORMATIONS R GO!1111

Check the first post, going too be a awsome meet, can't wait too meet you all :)

RE: Messenger Plus Canada Meet 2! - Early Stage! by Curtis on 12-22-2006 at 12:15 AM

11am?  But that's like, 8 am here, I won't be able to phone anyone.

Nvm, I can phone, no school that day.

RE: Messenger Plus Canada Meet 2! - Early Stage! by prashker on 12-22-2006 at 12:16 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Curtis
11am?  But that's like, 8 am here, I won't be able to phone anyone.

The meets last long :p
RE: Messenger Plus Canada Meet 2! - Early Stage! by Baggins on 12-22-2006 at 12:19 AM

I was wondering if i could come, I have a doctors appointment and i might be able to get my mom to rescedule it, i doubt she would go for any other any reason.

EDIT: when di this get here:S

RE: Messenger Plus Canada Meet 2! - Early Stage! by prashker on 12-22-2006 at 12:21 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Baggins
I was wondering if i could come, I have a doctors appointment and i might be able to get my mom to rescedule it, i doubt she would go for any other any reason.

Sorry, +Rep only :cheesy:
RE: Messenger Plus Canada Meet 2! - Early Stage! by Voldemort on 12-22-2006 at 12:21 AM

Not really. Neg-Reppeds are not allowed at Eaton's Centre, and i doubt the will go outside for you.

RE: Messenger Plus Canada Meet 2! - Early Stage! by TReKiE on 12-22-2006 at 12:23 AM

I thought we were going to Yorkdale?

RE: Messenger Plus Canada Meet 2! - Early Stage! by Steven on 12-22-2006 at 12:24 AM

Nope, eatons it is

quote:

RE: Messenger Plus Canada Meet 2! - Early Stage! by prashker on 12-22-2006 at 12:27 AM

quote:

I said I would have a vote, Eatons won :p
RE: RE: Messenger Plus Canada Meet 2! - Early Stage! by Baggins on 12-22-2006 at 12:29 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Voldemort
Not really. Neg-Reppeds are not allowed at Eaton's Centre, and i doubt the will go outside for you.

but i have been in there before

EDIT: oh that was before i joined:tongue:
RE: Messenger Plus Canada Meet 2! - Early Stage! by Nagamasa on 12-22-2006 at 03:26 AM

More keep you posted:

1) I am almost certain that I wont be there from 11am...too early...

2) Question: How can I persuade my mom to let me freely roam the mall with you guys?

3) Question: If I cant persuade, and if I am coming to Eaton's Centre, tell me if you're desperate to see me...

RE: Messenger Plus Canada Meet 2! - Early Stage! by prashker on 12-22-2006 at 03:39 AM

quote:
1) I am almost certain that I wont be there from 11am...too early...

:(

quote:
2) Question: How can I persuade my mom to let me freely roam the mall with you guys?

Tell her you are meeting people, and show the pictures of them (search the forum for last meet). Thats what I did to convince my mom there were no pedofiles :p

quote:
3) Question: If I cant persuade, and if I am coming to Eaton's Centre, tell me if you're desperate to see me...

I'd like too see you :p, but not desperate =p
RE: Messenger Plus Canada Meet 2! - Early Stage! by Nagamasa on 12-22-2006 at 03:58 AM

Thanks Sam.

I shall ask at a later date...sleepytime now!

RE: Messenger Plus Canada Meet 2! - Ready For Liftoff!!!11 by prashker on 12-24-2006 at 10:01 PM

Meet In Front of The Disney Store :D

Date: January 3rd
Time: 11am

* prashker pm's TReKiE - ShawnZ - ValSpy - Joa - Steven

RE: Messenger Plus Canada Meet 2! - Ready For Liftoff!!!11 by Joa on 12-28-2006 at 07:33 PM

hey guys, unfortunately i can't make it to the meet :sad:

if i went i would have brought u oreo cookies like i did to the last meet, but since i won't be there i can't :cry:

RE: Messenger Plus Canada Meet 2! - Ready For Liftoff!!!11 by Nathan on 12-28-2006 at 07:49 PM

:o why :<

RE: RE: Messenger Plus Canada Meet 2! - Ready For Liftoff!!!11 by prashker on 12-28-2006 at 07:59 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Joa

if i went i would have brought u oreo cookies like i did to the last meet, but since i won't be there i can't :cry:

:cry:

sad :(.

* prashker le cries!
RE: Messenger Plus Canada Meet 2! - Ready For Liftoff!!!11 by marissa on 12-28-2006 at 09:58 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Joa

haahaha GOOD! i was jealous.
and Val and i were talking today and he said you were going and i was like "aww i wanna meet joa again :(" and we felt bad if you were gonna be the only girl.. :p
anyway, have funfunfunfunfun
RE: Messenger Plus Canada Meet 2! - Ready For Liftoff!!!11 by prashker on 12-28-2006 at 10:06 PM

quote:
Originally posted by marissa
haahaha GOOD! i was jealous.

meanie :p.
RE: Messenger Plus Canada Meet 2! - Ready For Liftoff!!!11 by Nagamasa on 12-29-2006 at 05:06 AM

Well I know for sure now that my parents wont be going to Eaton Centre on the 29-1st (inclusive) nor the 6th or 7th. So I have 25% of going to the mall (but guaranteed wont be there at 11). :D

P.S Eaton Centre is actually one of my nicknames...what a coincidence...

RE: RE: Messenger Plus Canada Meet 2! - Ready For Liftoff!!!11 by TReKiE on 12-29-2006 at 06:05 AM

quote:

Er, why is that one of your nicknames? :P
RE: Messenger Plus Canada Meet 2! - Ready For Liftoff!!!11 by Chrono on 12-29-2006 at 08:28 AM

quote:
Originally posted by SonicSam
:cry:

sad :(.

* SonicSam le cries!
As far as i know, her classes start that day and she cant miss them for reasons you dont really need to know :refuck: (im too lazy plus i shouldnt be the one to tell you this anyway :P)

:P.

When will you be coming to chile, sam? :P
RE: Messenger Plus Canada Meet 2! - Ready For Liftoff!!!11 by Nagamasa on 12-29-2006 at 01:53 PM

quote:
Er, why is that one of your nicknames? :P

Ethan --> Eton ---> Eaton Centre :P
RE: Messenger Plus Canada Meet 2! - Ready For Liftoff!!!11 by Steven on 12-29-2006 at 02:09 PM

LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO who created it???????????????????????????????????????????????????

Anyways guys i can't go. So that means no ride for eathan, to the eaton centre, then taking the eaton centre to the eaton center. SOrry val, i cant carpool with you, or nagasamsas

RE: Messenger Plus Canada Meet 2! - Ready For Liftoff!!!11 by prashker on 12-29-2006 at 04:11 PM

quote:
Well I know for sure now that my parents wont be going to Eaton Centre on the 29-1st (inclusive) nor the 6th or 7th. So I have 25% of going to the mall (but guaranteed wont be there at 11). :D

:(.
quote:
Originally posted by Chrono
When will you be coming to chile, sam?

Thanks for the info, still sucks she can't come :(

I'll go to Chile when I got money :)
quote:
Anyways guys i can't go. So that means no ride for eathan, to the eaton centre, then taking the eaton centre to the eaton center. SOrry val, i cant carpool with you, or nagasamsas

:sad:!!!!!!!!
RE: Messenger Plus Canada Meet 2! - Ready For Liftoff!!!11 by ipab on 12-29-2006 at 04:58 PM

It's a  shame it's always on the east coast, the west coast has a lot to offer too you know :(.

RE: RE: Messenger Plus Canada Meet 2! - Ready For Liftoff!!!11 by TReKiE on 12-29-2006 at 05:38 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ipab
It's a  shame it's always on the east coast, the west coast has a lot to offer too you know :(.

Like what? :P
RE: Messenger Plus Canada Meet 2! - Ready For Liftoff!!!11 by Steven on 12-29-2006 at 05:40 PM

They have a west coast, a beach!

RE: Messenger Plus Canada Meet 2! - Ready For Liftoff!!!11 by Nagamasa on 12-29-2006 at 07:21 PM

quote:

My family is taking the Viva/TTC there :P
RE: Messenger Plus Canada Meet 2! - Ready For Liftoff!!!11 by Val on 12-29-2006 at 10:23 PM

I am still coming :)
Public Transportation > *

I will probably be the first one there like last time (came at exactly 11 AM :D). See you guys there :)

RE: Messenger Plus Canada Meet 2! - Ready For Liftoff!!!11 by prashker on 12-29-2006 at 10:32 PM

quote:
I am still coming :)
Public Transportation > *

I will probably be the first one there like last time (came at exactly 11 AM :D). See you guys there :)

Awsome :D
RE: Messenger Plus Canada Meet 2! - Ready For Liftoff!!!11 by Nagamasa on 12-30-2006 at 07:28 PM

I cant go to Eaton's Centre on the 3rd for sure... :'(

But is anyone bringing something that can acess the Internet? (Laptop, PSP, etc?) I can always communicate like that :P

Have Fun!

RE: RE: Messenger Plus Canada Meet 2! - Ready For Liftoff!!!11 by Val on 12-30-2006 at 10:30 PM

quote:
I cant go to Eaton's Centre on the 3rd for sure... :'(

But is anyone bringing something that can acess the Internet? (Laptop, PSP, etc?) I can always communicate like that :P

Have Fun!

I am bring my MacBook. I am sure TReKiE will bring his thinkpad and shawnz is PocketPC (tisf when shawnz was on the ground in that store looking for a wireless router :p)
RE: Messenger Plus Canada Meet 2! - Ready For Liftoff!!!11 by prashker on 12-30-2006 at 10:47 PM

And i'm bringing my domokun :D

RE: Messenger Plus Canada Meet 2! - Ready For Liftoff!!!11 by prashker on 01-02-2007 at 10:18 PM

Tomorrow :cheesy:

RE: Messenger Plus Canada Meet 2! - Ready For Liftoff!!!11 by Voldemort on 01-02-2007 at 10:28 PM

pics!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: Messenger Plus Canada Meet 2! - Ready For Liftoff!!!11 by prashker on 01-03-2007 at 12:13 PM

Well, I am leaving for Toronto now, BAIZ :cheesy:

RE: Messenger Plus Canada Meet 2! - Ready For Liftoff!!!11 by Eddie on 01-03-2007 at 12:20 PM

Bye...Have Fun...;)