Shoutbox

changing the icon of the PSM/now playing - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: changing the icon of the PSM/now playing (/showthread.php?tid=71097)

changing the icon of the PSM/now playing by toomanysecrets on 01-27-2007 at 04:35 PM

hey, does anyone know if theres a script that allows me to change the icon from the normal headphones to something else? if not would anyone be willing to help me create this script?

RE: changing the icon of the PSM/now playing by FineWolf on 01-27-2007 at 04:57 PM

1. Do not come in the shoutbox to post a link to your thread.
  2. You could of at least browsed the ScriptDB before posting a new thread.

RE: changing the icon of the PSM/now playing by toomanysecrets on 01-27-2007 at 04:59 PM

1.whats the shoutbox for if its not for shouting?

2.i did look in the script db, and there isnt one that allows you to change the icon from now palying to a custom icon.

RE: changing the icon of the PSM/now playing by FineWolf on 01-27-2007 at 05:02 PM

http://www.msgpluslive.net/scripts/view/57-xPSM/

RE: changing the icon of the PSM/now playing by toomanysecrets on 01-27-2007 at 05:02 PM

that only allows you to choose from 3 icons, i want to be able to choose the icon

RE: RE: changing the icon of the PSM/now playing by FineWolf on 01-27-2007 at 05:05 PM

quote:
Originally posted by toomanysecrets
that only allows you to choose from 3 icons, i want to be able to choose the icon

That is not possible. The 3 icons in that script are the ones provided with WLM and the only ones which you can use.
RE: changing the icon of the PSM/now playing by EBFL on 01-27-2007 at 05:05 PM

Well, the only other one is this
but it does the same. So they are the only 3 icons.

RE: changing the icon of the PSM/now playing by toomanysecrets on 01-27-2007 at 05:06 PM

ok then, that answer that, thanks