Shoutbox

i install Messenger Plus 4.1 but i cant use it - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: i install Messenger Plus 4.1 but i cant use it (/showthread.php?tid=71605)

i install Messenger Plus 4.1 but i cant use it by konghandsome on 02-11-2007 at 07:16 AM

:-#8o|i install Messenger Plus 4.1 but i cant use it .i use msn8.1 .it dosen't show in toolbar and i cant use it can u have me to fix it please....|-)^o)^o)8-)

RE: i install Messenger Plus 4.1 but i cant use it by MattyRid on 02-11-2007 at 08:26 AM

Have a read of

Have SweetIM and/or SmileyCentral installed?

and

Solution to problems installing Msg Plus! Live- READ BEFORE POSTING

RE: RE: i install Messenger Plus 4.1 but i cant use it by ice_princess01683 on 02-18-2007 at 10:02 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MattyRid
Have a read of

Have SweetIM and/or SmileyCentral installed?

and

Solution to problems installing Msg Plus! Live- READ BEFORE POSTING

i have the same problem --> i've installed the most recent Msg Plus! Live and yet it doesn't show up on WLM (version 8.1.0178)! i've read all of the above; i never had, nor do i currently have smiley central or sweetIM, and i tried the solution that patchou provided in the second url, and it didn't work either. =(

any other suggestions?

it's a little odd, because my WLM does get patched (ie: the preferences I chose while installing Msg Plus! Live show up on WLM), but the Msg Plus! Live icon doesn't show up in the WLM toolbar, and I can't access any of the Msg Plus! Live options.
SUCCESS!

i feel kind of stupid though. lol
i thought Msg Plus! Live and MSN Patch (from mess.be) were the same thing! :$

now everything's fine and dandy.
lol