Shoutbox

Please help. Windows live, format bar. - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Please help. Windows live, format bar. (/showthread.php?tid=72075)

Please help. Windows live, format bar. by shatows on 02-24-2007 at 12:00 PM

I've installed windows live messenger and Messenger Plus, the latest, but after installation, i do not have the bars on which there is a picture of :) to bring up the emoticons pannel, or the background button or the font etc.

im sure somewhere in settings i can change this so these buttons are back on the format bar.

Can anyone help?

RE: Please help. Windows live, format bar. by shatows on 02-24-2007 at 12:02 PM

also, when i open a window, both mine and my contatcs display pictures are hidden and i must click the arrow to view them

can i change a setting so they are always opened?

RE: Please help. Windows live, format bar. by TheGuruSupremacy on 02-24-2007 at 12:13 PM

quote:
Originally posted by shatows
also, when i open a window, both mine and my contatcs display pictures are hidden and i must click the arrow to view them

can i change a setting so they are always opened?

First Please edit your privious post instead to post reply...Then have you used a patch like a-patch or mess.be patch???because plus! don't have these options in the preferences...
RE: Please help. Windows live, format bar. by shatows on 02-24-2007 at 12:23 PM

O, sorry its my first day ( hehe simpsons line )

and yes, i did use the mess.be patch

RE: Please help. Windows live, format bar. by TheGuruSupremacy on 02-24-2007 at 12:32 PM

quote:
Originally posted by shatows
O, sorry its my first day ( hehe simpsons line )

and yes, i did use the mess.be patch

Ok you don't worry ;)...Use mess.be patch to Restore old settings:When you open it choose restore previous settings instead patch Messenger or choose patch messenger but pay attention to options you check...Hope to have been useful...Greetings

RE: Please help. Windows live, format bar. by pollolibredegrasa on 02-24-2007 at 12:36 PM

Also, In a conversation window, go to the Tools menu, Show Toolbars> and make sure Show Formatting is checked. :)

RE: Please help. Windows live, format bar. by shatows on 02-24-2007 at 12:43 PM