Shoutbox

enlarge window in Live Messanger - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: enlarge window in Live Messanger (/showthread.php?tid=72965)

enlarge window in Live Messanger by texrb on 03-24-2007 at 02:40 PM

I have windows live messenger v 8.1 & am not able to show a full screen of the person I am chatting with. I could do this until last night, when I opened live messenger. It looks like my version was updated from an earlier version (which may have happened during auto update). Is there any way to show a full screen of the person you are chatting with? If not, I am taking this program off & using something else. Thanks

RE: enlarge window in Live Messanger by CookieRevised on 03-25-2007 at 02:02 AM

Click on the icon to maximize the window like you maximize other windows in Windows.

[Image: attachment.php?pid=801934]

RE: enlarge window in Live Messanger by texrb on 03-25-2007 at 09:01 PM

The screen is full size - just the pic isn't. The only option is medium or small. This wasn't the issue with my earlier Live messenger software. The was a small arrow next to the picture of the person that you could click to show the person full screen or not.

RE: enlarge window in Live Messanger by Felu on 03-26-2007 at 06:02 AM

quote:
Originally posted by texrb
The only option is medium or small.
Medium and small are the only to options. While viewing webcam you get the large option as well.
RE: RE: enlarge window in Live Messanger by CookieRevised on 03-28-2007 at 03:24 PM

quote:
Originally posted by texrb
The screen is full size - just the pic isn't. The only option is medium or small. This wasn't the issue with my earlier Live messenger software. The was a small arrow next to the picture of the person that you could click to show the person full screen or not.

So you mean the display picture? As in your first post you don't talk about display pictures at all...

Anyways, you were never able to show the display picture full screen. This because the display pictures aren't full screen to begin with; what isn't send to you, you can't display.

Even in all the previous versions of Messenger the only two sizes were "medium" (the normal default maximum size), and "small". Also, there always was (since MSN Messenger 7.0), and there still is, an arrow below the picture to change its size. Nothing has changed since MSN Messenger 7.0 in that regards.