Shoutbox

Blocked contacts don't appear to be grey on the contact list, or in tabbed chats - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Bug Reports (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Thread: Blocked contacts don't appear to be grey on the contact list, or in tabbed chats (/showthread.php?tid=74502)

Blocked contacts don't appear to be grey on the contact list, or in tabbed chats by giveitdeath on 05-19-2007 at 01:24 AM

In the new release of plus, the new feature showing your blocked contacts to be grey instead of green doesn't seem to working for me. Also i can't find an option to turn it on or off either. It might just be me having missed it be mistake but i don't think i have. Has anyone else noticed this?

RE: Blocked contacts don't appear to be grey on the contact list, or in tabbed chats by Patchou on 05-22-2007 at 04:45 AM

are you sure you installed version 4.21? there is no option for that, it'S supposed to be like this for anybody now.

RE: Blocked contacts don't appear to be grey on the contact list, or in tabbed chats by giveitdeath on 05-22-2007 at 07:30 PM

Yes im positive i installed 4.21, i was up all night waiting for you to release it.

RE: Blocked contacts don't appear to be grey on the contact list, or in tabbed chats by CookieRevised on 05-22-2007 at 10:27 PM

It works nicely here.

giveitdeath, you are talking about Desktop Contacts, no? Because the fix of showing a green or grey buddy icon is for the desktop contacts, not for eg: the Contact List Cleanup list*.

[Image: attachment.php?pid=819002]

*maybe something to add to the todo list to be added ;):p

RE: Blocked contacts don't appear to be grey on the contact list, or in tabbed chats by MicroWay on 05-22-2007 at 11:08 PM

For me it's working correctly too (on Desktop Contacts)...
The same as Cookie's picture... (Y)
(And using 4.21, WLM 8.0 and Win XP SP2)