Shoutbox

Need something to uninstall Messenger Plus! 3 - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Need something to uninstall Messenger Plus! 3 (/showthread.php?tid=74621)

Need something to uninstall Messenger Plus! 3 by LATIN on 05-23-2007 at 06:14 AM

ok here the thing i want to uninstall Messenger Plus! 3 but there is not and uninstall for it the version of it is 3, 63, 0, 148 is there a way i can uninstall it? thank you for any help Cheers (B)(B)(B)

RE: Need something to uninstall Messenger Plus! 3 by Rolando on 05-23-2007 at 06:17 AM

Start > Control Panel > Add/Remove programs > Messenger Plus! 3

That'll uninstall it completely.

RE: Need something to uninstall Messenger Plus! 3 by LATIN on 05-23-2007 at 06:25 AM

theres a problem there then cause it isnt there thats why i came here and in the folder there isnt an uninstall.exe either

RE: Need something to uninstall Messenger Plus! 3 by MattyRid on 05-23-2007 at 07:03 AM

why not try reinstalling and then removing it using q25's method?

also does your account have administrator privileges?

RE: Need something to uninstall Messenger Plus! 3 by absorbation on 05-23-2007 at 03:54 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MattyRid
why not try reinstalling and then removing it using q25's method?

Yep, you definitely should re-install it, it should fix any errors or missing files with the current installation :).
RE: Need something to uninstall Messenger Plus! 3 by LATIN on 05-24-2007 at 10:29 AM

another quick question yesterday i uninstalled messenger plus live and then reinstalled the old plus so i can uninstall it after i did that rebooted then reinstalled plus live messenger would hang like it would try to connect but then freeze up and disconnect what would be the cause of this and is there a way to fix it. Cheers (B)(B)(B)