Shoutbox

font sizes - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: font sizes (/showthread.php?tid=74655)

font sizes by muzzlebee on 05-24-2007 at 01:48 PM

I'm sorry if this has been asked before...

I have an annoying problem with live messenger (version 8). I cant set my font size to 11. If I do, the next time I open the window, it's back at size 12. Also, even if I do change my font size to 11 every time I open a window, the font size of those I talk to are still set at size 12 (or medium). It's like font sizes on work on even numbers and not uneneven numbers.

Googling this issue hasn't helped either.

Is there a feature in live plus! that fix this? I've been looking, but haven't found anything yet.

I would really appreciate any help you can give on this.

RE: font sizes by Mnjul on 05-24-2007 at 02:36 PM

The font sizes are in reality restricted to the Largest (16pt), Larger (14pt), Normal (12pt), Smaller (10pt), Smallest (8pt) options.

There is currently no such feature in Plus! to enhance font size selection for now :)

RE: font sizes by muzzlebee on 05-24-2007 at 02:38 PM

I'm sorry.. it should of course read "font sizes only work on even numbered sizes and not uneven numbered sizes"...

I have problems seeing why they even bother listing all these font  sizes when they're basically useless.. or at best doesn't work they way they should :P

Mnjul

thank you for answering :) I was hoping LOL

and by "they" in the previous post I didnt mean the plus! people, just the win messenger live people