Shoutbox

[split] encryption logs part doesnt work please help me - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: [split] encryption logs part doesnt work please help me (/showthread.php?tid=74739)

RE: encryption logs part doesnt work please help me by ROMY on 05-25-2007 at 10:11 PM

same here! this is a serious problem, we all need help with this !!!

if its of any help this happened after i installed this PLus! update (win and play) and i think i regret of that :s

HELP US!!! use your skills and solve this PROBLEM ffs!! this is impotant

RE: encryption logs part doesnt work please help me by MattyRid on 05-25-2007 at 10:25 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ROMY
same here! this is a serious problem, we all need help with this !!!

if its of any help this happened after i installed this PLus! update (win and play) and i think i regret of that :s

HELP US!!! use your skills and solve this PROBLEM ffs!! this is impotant

did you look within the first few pages of the help and support pages and find CookieRevised's reply to Logs encryption problem? Give it a go...can't hurt.

RE: encryption logs part doesnt work please help me by Matti on 05-26-2007 at 06:15 AM

That's very odd, since the latest version provided a fix for that problem! Could you tell us what operating system you're on?

RE: RE: encryption logs part doesnt work please help me by MattyRid on 05-26-2007 at 07:05 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Mattike
That's very odd, since the latest version provided a fix for that problem!

That's what I thought...but then again if a user has done something incorrect, it could still go wrong. e.g not updating windows.