Shoutbox

"Format" button for nickname disappear - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Bug Reports (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Thread: "Format" button for nickname disappear (/showthread.php?tid=75082)

"Format" button for nickname disappear by sweizhong on 06-05-2007 at 02:26 PM

The "Format" button for nickname formatting of Messenger Plus Live has disappeared in Chinese Simplified version of WLM since ver.8.0.However, this problem doesn't happen to other language (English and Korean) versions.

Same condition happens to WLM8.5 beta and MPL 4.22 combination. What could be the problem?

[Image: 23647853we3.jpg]

RE: "Format" button for nickname disappear by Oxy on 06-05-2007 at 03:36 PM

quote:
Originally posted by sweizhong
this problem doesn't happen to other language (English and Korean)

Then it sounds like a problem the translator made. Search the "translation" forum for the official thread of this translation release, and there should be ways of how to contact him/her stated there.
RE: "Format" button for nickname disappear by ahmetgns on 06-05-2007 at 04:26 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Lukas
Search the "translation" forum for the official thread of this translation release, and there should be ways of how to contact him/her stated there.
Lukas, I think you're talking about Messenger Plus! translations but the problem appears on WLM's Simplified Chinese version. So it is something about WLM (Simplified Chinese) and Messenger Plus! compatibility. I think this problem is something like Tabbed Chats problem on RTL messengers.
RE: "Format" button for nickname disappear by Oxy on 06-05-2007 at 04:40 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ahmetgns
quote:
Originally posted by Lukas
Search the "translation" forum for the official thread of this translation release, and there should be ways of how to contact him/her stated there.
Lukas, I think you're talking about Messenger Plus! translations but the problem appears on WLM's Simplified Chinese version. So it is something about WLM (Simplified Chinese) and Messenger Plus! compatibility. I think this problem is something like Tabbed Chats problem on RTL messengers.

Bah, yeah you're probably right, i presumed that when he/she stated "works in different language" i presumed it was the plus! language he/she was changing too.
RE: "Format" button for nickname disappear by Patchou on 06-05-2007 at 08:55 PM

Thank you for the report, I'll make sure it's fixed in the next version :)