Shoutbox

Scrpit Failure - Please Help - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: Scrpit Failure - Please Help (/showthread.php?tid=75226)

Scrpit Failure - Please Help by azn_freak98 on 06-10-2007 at 06:03 AM

Hey guys I'm having problems with importing my scripts. Every time I try to import any script, it just fails to get imported.... I have tried reinstalling messenger plus and restarting computer but it doesn't do anything. Can you guys give me tips on how I can import scripts without failure? 

RE: Scrpit Failure - Please Help by Matti on 06-10-2007 at 11:57 AM

With that little information, we can't help you very well. So, if you could give us some more details, like:

1. Does this occur with all scripts? Or is it just one or more scripts in specific? And if it's a specific script, could you tell us the name and version?
  2. What version of Windows / Windows Live Messenger / Messenger Plus! Live are you running?
  3. Have you got SweetIM or SmileyCentral installed? If so, please read this and check if the problem still occurs.
  4. Have you got any other Messenger add-ons installed, like MessengerDiscovery Live or StuffPlug?
...we may be able to help you out. :)
RE: RE: Scrpit Failure - Please Help by Abrithil on 08-29-2007 at 02:44 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Mattike
With that little information, we can't help you very well. So, if you could give us some more details, like:
  1. Does this occur with all scripts? Or is it just one or more scripts in specific? And if it's a specific script, could you tell us the name and version?
  2. What version of Windows / Windows Live Messenger / Messenger Plus! Live are you running?
  3. Have you got SweetIM or SmileyCentral installed? If so, please read this and check if the problem still occurs.
  4. Have you got any other Messenger add-ons installed, like MessengerDiscovery Live or StuffPlug?
...we may be able to help you out. :)

I'm having the same problem.

1.This occur with all scripts i try to import.

2.Windows XP/I have the one I downloaded from this page http://get.live.com/messenger/overview  /Messenger Plus! Live 4.23.276

3.No.

4. No.

Can you help me?
RE: Scrpit Failure - Please Help by roflmao456 on 08-29-2007 at 03:23 AM

you might possibly have a script blocker on.

RE: Scrpit Failure - Please Help by Abrithil on 08-29-2007 at 05:53 PM

How can I see if I have that?And how can I turn it off?

Sry I'm really noob.

RE: Scrpit Failure - Please Help by matty on 08-29-2007 at 05:55 PM

Do you have McAfee installed?

RE: Scrpit Failure - Please Help by Abrithil on 08-29-2007 at 06:23 PM

I don't think so.

RE: Scrpit Failure - Please Help by matty on 08-29-2007 at 06:39 PM

What scripts are you trying to import. Don't say all of them, name specific ones.

RE: Scrpit Failure - Please Help by Abrithil on 08-29-2007 at 07:50 PM

Cex Clone 2.0
ChangeDp! 1.0
Display Picture Changer 1.2
Random DP 1.1
Listen2This 1.0
Random Fact Generator 1.1
Answering Machine Plus 2.60
!hangman 1.0.1

Those were the ones I tried the others I don't know if work or not...