Shoutbox

How to transfer Winks, Backgrounds ... etc to another computer? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: How to transfer Winks, Backgrounds ... etc to another computer? (/showthread.php?tid=75554)

How to transfer Winks, Backgrounds ... etc to another computer? by Sirima on 06-23-2007 at 01:49 PM

On my older computer I have a whole collection of Winks, Display Pictures, Meegos, Emoticons and Dynamic Backgrounds that I have collected during the past years.
Now I have a new second computer on where MSN is blank apart from the standard few things they give. Is there a way to transfer the collection to the new computer?
There must be a folder or file in the MSN installed folder that may be copied to the new computer?

Thanks for any advice.

RE: How to transfer Winks, Backgrounds ... etc to another computer? by Sunshine on 06-23-2007 at 03:05 PM

Install MSN BackUp V1.3.2 on both computers. Make a backup on first computer with it and copy the folder with those backup files to the other computer...then run the program on that computer, point it to where the backups are and reimport the ones you want.