Shoutbox

Can you make all of your conversations go into one window? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Can you make all of your conversations go into one window? (/showthread.php?tid=76114)

Can you make all of your conversations go into one window? by MCRmcrno1fan1FAN on 07-15-2007 at 01:03 PM

Hi there,

I installed Windows Live Plus onto my PC, but something went wrong so I had to do a system restart point (this was nothing to do with messanger plus.) When I had it installed all of my conversations were in one window and I swapped between them with tabs at the top.
However after doing a sytem restart Windows Live Plus was no longer on my computer. I installed it again and this time all of my conversations were in seperate windows, as is on msn normally, and it was a lot easier to talk with them all in one window at the top.
Is there any way to get it back to how it was when I first had windows live plus, or has it changed since I last installed it?
Any help would be great thanx as I am clueless...

RE: Can you make all of your conversations go into one window? by Nathan on 07-15-2007 at 01:05 PM

Do the following:
Go to messenger contact list -> Click the Plus icon -> Click preferences -> Click conversations -> Click tabbed chats -> Then tick "Group all of my chats..."

:)

RE: Can you make all of your conversations go into one window? by ahmetgns on 07-15-2007 at 04:56 PM

Why did Messenger Plus! disappear from your computer after the restart? The thread below may be useful! That is a known problem which SweetIM and/or SmileyCentral cause.

Have SweetIM and/or SmileyCentral installed? PLEASE READ