Shoutbox

How to use the old chat logging style provided by live messager? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: How to use the old chat logging style provided by live messager? (/showthread.php?tid=77403)

How to use the old chat logging style provided by live messager? by tiitii on 09-12-2007 at 04:13 PM

I know the Messenger Plus! style is really cool and convenience. But for myself, I usually communicate with my colleagues via MSN, search for chatting log from it very frequently. So an all-in-one log is much easier to locate the history and a universal format is also much easier to open on another PC.

Anybody here can tell me how to disable the Messenger Plus! style and enable the MSN style? I really love other functions Plus! brings, don't want to remove it!

Thank you in advance!

RE: How to use the old chat logging style provided by live messager? by toddy on 09-12-2007 at 04:16 PM

plus > preferences > conversations > chat logging

all the options are on there

RE: RE: How to use the old chat logging style provided by live messager? by tiitii on 09-12-2007 at 04:23 PM

quote:
Originally posted by toddy
plus > preferences > conversations > chat logging

all the options are on there

you are right...I just found it will save the logs in both styles...

realy cool!!!thanks a lot!!!  :P
RE: How to use the old chat logging style provided by live messager? by NiGHTsC on 09-16-2007 at 04:23 PM

About the styles, do you mean "Save by date" and "Save by e-mail"?
Actually, they aren't like the old MSN style, they both will creat a folder and a txt with the month
I always like to put all chat log in same folder, make it much easier to search, but in Live version, it'll always creat additional folder for each contact T_T