Shoutbox

[Request] Send automatically messages - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: [Request] Send automatically messages (/showthread.php?tid=81170)

[Request] Send automatically messages by Xilas on 01-24-2008 at 03:49 PM

Hi all
I am new to this forum and the scripting part.
I have searched a while for a script, which should send a message to a contact your currently chatting with a number of times / second.
Something similar to the NudgesToolScript, just with a edit able message instead of a nudge.

Xilas

(I don't got time to learn the script system by myself, and sorry for my bad english)

RE: [Request] Send automatically messages by davidpolitis on 01-27-2008 at 09:35 AM

F100D3R

Usage: /spam <times> <delay (ms)> <message>

[Image: f100d3rop3.png]

A huge thanks to felipEx for adding debugging and timer support.

EDIT: Sorry, requires some fixing. I'll try fix it tomorrow.
EDIT2: Download from below.
EDIT3: Does not work properly due to MP!L flood control.

RE: [Request] Send automatically messages by Xilas on 01-28-2008 at 08:46 AM

Thank you very much, just what I needed/wanted.

RE: [Request] Send automatically messages by davidpolitis on 01-28-2008 at 09:17 AM

Added the attachment to my post above. Sorry for taking so long. Hope its what you wanted and works OK. ;)

RE: [Request] Send automatically messages by Th3rmal on 01-28-2008 at 10:10 AM

mine doesnt work, i downloaded the script and installed it but when i try to use it it say the command is not recognized even though its in the command list...

RE: RE: [Request] Send automatically messages by davidpolitis on 01-28-2008 at 10:16 AM

quote:
Originally posted by rm rulz
mine doesnt work, i downloaded the script and installed it but when i try to use it it say the command is not recognized even though its in the command list...
Is the delay you're using either 0 or inbetween 100 and 86,400,000?
RE: [Request] Send automatically messages by Th3rmal on 01-28-2008 at 10:19 AM

my delay was 2 lol

EDIT: it worked...silly silly me

RE: RE: [Request] Send automatically messages by davidpolitis on 01-28-2008 at 10:24 AM

quote:
Originally posted by rm rulz
my delay was 2 lol

EDIT: it worked...silly silly me
Good to hear :P

I should've probably said, but I suppose if you look at MsgPlus.AddTimer in the Scripting Docs, you'll see the specifications for the Elapse.
RE: [Request] Send automatically messages by Th3rmal on 01-28-2008 at 11:01 AM

i dont script and never have so thats why i didnt know. thanks for the script though

RE: [Request] Send automatically messages by mattumanutd on 02-03-2008 at 08:17 PM

thanks alot friend xD

RE: [Request] Send automatically messages by for3v3rforgott3n on 03-18-2009 at 06:46 AM

hey, just wondering, is there anyway to make it actually send x messages? because I typed /spam 100 0 [message] but it only sends like 20 or so xP thanks for the great script by the way

RE: RE: [Request] Send automatically messages by davidpolitis on 03-18-2009 at 08:56 AM

quote:
Originally posted by for3v3rforgott3n
hey, just wondering, is there anyway to make it actually send x messages? because I typed /spam 100 0 [message] but it only sends like 20 or so xP thanks for the great script by the way
I only realised a bit after I made it that MP!L has flood control.