Shoutbox

Changing buddy list/Contact list font to white - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Skinning (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+----- Thread: Changing buddy list/Contact list font to white (/showthread.php?tid=83052)

Changing buddy list/Contact list font to white by sh1ntaro on 04-09-2008 at 10:22 AM

Ok, so i did trial and error and found out which one removed the contact search bar...NOW which line do i change or ADD if need be, to change my contact list font from default black to white???

RE: Removing the contact search bar by Basilis on 04-09-2008 at 12:44 PM

You have to open the 1001 definition and change the "top" into "none" It is at the top of the file. Read the skinning documentation if you want to do it by option. It covers everything you need to know.

RE: Changing buddy list/Contact list font to white by blessedguy on 04-09-2008 at 05:25 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Basilis
You have to open the 1001 definition and change the "top" into "none" It is at the top of the file. Read the skinning documentation if you want to do it by option. It covers everything you need to know.
won't it hide any elements?

look for "foregrounds" in the beggining of the 1001/1004/1009/923 styles, and also foregrounds or textcolors at text elements, and change it to the color you want (white? 255,255,255 rgb)

Like this (from 1004 style:)
code:
MsgrContactElement[id=atom(UITextTemplate)]
{
AccRole:42;
Foreground:rcclr(46495);
}

to
code:
MsgrContactElement[id=atom(UITextTemplate)]
{
AccRole:42;
Foreground:rgb(255,255,255);
}

RE: Changing buddy list/Contact list font to white by Basilis on 04-09-2008 at 07:14 PM

Blessedguy, the original post was asking about how to remove the bar but now sh1ntaro edited it and asks another question. That is why I posted about how to hide the bar.

RE: Changing buddy list/Contact list font to white by blessedguy on 04-09-2008 at 07:16 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Basilis
Blessedguy, the original post was asking about how to remove the bar but now sh1ntaro edited it and asks another question. That is why I posted about how to hide the bar.
oh...
well...at least you gave the correct answear then =)