Shoutbox

Avatar: Moving Images - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: Forum & Website (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+----- Thread: Avatar: Moving Images (/showthread.php?tid=83977)

Avatar: Moving Images by androo123 on 05-27-2008 at 09:33 PM

How do you get moving images on you avatar? Like the ones who just keep repeating themselfs.

RE: Avatar: Moving Images by djdannyp on 05-27-2008 at 10:22 PM

This is in the wrong section, because it's nothing to do with Messenger Plus, but the avatars you're talking about are animated gifs.

if you want one of these as your avatar on the forums then either find one online (i suggest you start here) or make one yourself if you know how.

if you mean that you want one as your display picture on WLM then this is not yet possible, but will be once WLM 9 is released (scheduled for early 2009)

RE: RE: Avatar: Moving Images by androo123 on 05-28-2008 at 07:51 PM

quote:
Originally posted by djdannyp
This is in the wrong section, because it's nothing to do with Messenger Plus, but the avatars you're talking about are animated gifs.

if you want one of these as your avatar on the forums then either find one online (i suggest you start here) or make one yourself if you know how.

if you mean that you want one as your display picture on WLM then this is not yet possible, but will be once WLM 9 is released (scheduled for early 2009)

I don't think you can find any moving images on Google Images, or even Yahoo, Msn etc.. images. What would I search for?
RE: Avatar: Moving Images by Quantum on 05-28-2008 at 07:57 PM

Ok, you want an animated simpsons avatar.

1. Search on google "animated simpsons gif"
2. Find your image and add it.

result;

[Image: simpson_005.gif]

Hope this helps. :P