Shoutbox

Messenger Discovery - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Messenger Discovery (/showthread.php?tid=84728)

Messenger Discovery by rob12345 on 07-08-2008 at 07:00 PM

Ok, So the new messenger discovery has came out and it had an option for recording the other contacts webcam but the button to do this in the conversation window does not appear if you have a skin installed :S:S I have the Zero-G skin installed..

Plus other then Messenger Plus Live, Messenger Discovery and Stuff plug. Does anybody else know any more add-ons

Thanks all(H)

RE: Messenger Discovery by Oxy on 07-08-2008 at 07:24 PM

quote:
Originally posted by rob12345
Messenger Plus Live, Messenger Discovery and Stuff plug
There are others, but because the ones i know of dont tend to work well with plus!, i shalln't mention them.

quote:
I have the Zero-G skin installed..
Have you tried any other skins/without one? if it is a skin problem, i doubt the developers of MD!L and MP!L will work a solution out..
RE: Messenger Discovery by Basilis on 07-08-2008 at 07:38 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Oxy
quote:
I have the Zero-G skin installed..
Have you tried any other skins/without one? if it is a skin problem, i doubt the developers of MD!L and MP!L will work a solution out..
The problem is not caused by only one skin but by all of the Messenger Plus! Live skins and this bug has been reported in the MessengerDiscovery forums too.
RE: Messenger Discovery by rob12345 on 07-08-2008 at 07:54 PM

Aaa Thanks for the help, Will be waiting around now to see if they come up with a solution. Thanks all

quote:
Originally posted by Oxy

There are others, but because the ones i know of dont tend to work well with plus!, i shalln't mention them.

Oxy do they install like Messenger Plus or do you need to open a separate program?