Shoutbox

Some real problems - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Some real problems (/showthread.php?tid=85052)

Some real problems by Thesus on 07-29-2008 at 02:31 AM

That have made so angry I had to register to post this.

Ever since something happened with the server (I assume so because me and a few of my friends couldn't sign into MSN the other day) I've been having some infuriating problems. Inability to sign in (constantly says signing in, or it leaves me with various errors), contacts unable to see my IMs and vice versa randomly, randomly getting kicked off.

I've never had this kind of trouble before with MSN, and I'm currently using the 9.0 BETA. I don't know if it's anything to do with this, but I downgraded to 8.5 and have been okay since (which was admittedly around 5 minutes ago, and also excusing getting randomly kicked out of a group conversation).

I've checked, no viruses. I have AVG but it's only the free one, so I don't know if that has any impact. All I know is it's getting seriously annoying. Any help will be appreciated. :3

RE: Some real problems by matty on 07-29-2008 at 04:03 AM

Firstly wrong forum this part is for Plus! issues not WLM issues. Secondly what do you expect for a product that is still in beta stage? Thirdly if its a server issue Microsoft has to fix it nothing you can do.

RE: Some real problems by Voldemort on 07-29-2008 at 04:24 AM

fourthly, you clearly are not a beta tester, so gtfo and uninstall it.

RE: Some real problems by Patchou on 07-29-2008 at 05:06 AM

Do NOT use beta versions not intended for public use. That's simple.

RE: Some real problems by [B]roken.[Hearts] on 07-29-2008 at 06:30 PM

Hmmm when you say the other day do you mean yesterday night? Because i couldnt sign on either then. If its from that then they'll probably still be fixing it and you just gotta wait it out unfortunatly.

What are the kinda errors you are getting?

RE: Some real problems by Voldemort on 07-29-2008 at 07:18 PM

quote:
Originally posted by [B]roken.[Hearts]
Hmmm when you say the other day do you mean yesterday night? Because i couldnt sign on either then. If its from that then they'll probably still be fixing it and you just gotta wait it out unfortunatly.

What are the kinda errors you are getting?
I think the problem is already solved. -_-

RE: Some real problems by [B]roken.[Hearts] on 07-29-2008 at 07:48 PM

ah ok. nvm ^-^