Shoutbox

Msgplus extras are in grey for only 1 contact, the most important contact... - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Msgplus extras are in grey for only 1 contact, the most important contact... (/showthread.php?tid=86263)

Msgplus extras are in grey for only 1 contact, the most important contact... by buffo on 09-29-2008 at 06:00 PM

Hi everyone

I'm French so please excuse me for possible errors. I post here because there isn't a lot of people on french forums.

My problem is in the name of this topic. A few days ago, I've done a wrong click on a contact's options (by right-clicking). I clicked on the "Get the updated coordinates" of this contact. I re-put it ON. But when I looked in the Msgplus extras of this contact, everything is in grey (excepted "copy the e-mail to clipboard"). I use a lot these options for this contact (this is my girlfriend). I know it can be accessible by the menu in the chat window, however i'ts better when this is directly in the contact's window.

I tried to repair, uninstall and reinstall the program, but nothing has changed. And this is the one contact with which I have this problem.

Thanks to everyone who can help me :)

RE: Msgplus extras are in grey for only 1 contact, the most important contact... by MeEtc on 09-29-2008 at 06:21 PM

Right-click the contact > edit contact
go to the "contact" tab on the left side
make sure the extra email fields are empty

[Image: attachment.php?pid=929642]

RE: Msgplus extras are in grey for only 1 contact, the most important contact... by buffo on 09-29-2008 at 06:52 PM

Thanks a lot, it was that. There was another e-mail of her.
Thank you ;) and have a good evening