Shoutbox

help customize ComboBoxControl - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Skinning (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+----- Thread: help customize ComboBoxControl (/showthread.php?tid=92601)

help customize ComboBoxControl by dada24300 on 10-16-2009 at 11:22 PM

hello

I managed to customize CheckBoxControl and buttons, but I can not have personnalier the ComboBoxControl my window option.

[Image: 17102009011758.th.png]

is that someone will have an idea, because I try many code but without success.

thank you in advance.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bonjour

j'ai réussi à personnaliser les CheckBoxControl et les Boutons, mais je n'arrive pas a personnalier les ComboBoxControl de ma fenêtre d'option.

est que quelqu'un aurai une idée, car j'ai essayer plusieurs code mais sans succès.

merci d'avance.

RE: help customize ComboBoxControl by insider on 10-20-2009 at 12:53 AM

I'm too  interested in this subject, and the documentation does not explain very well how to do this and many other...  "not there are clear examples"

for example in the documentation says that you can put pictures in the ComboBoxControl. but, I did. and apparently, I did something wrong because the picture does not appear.

xml code:
<Control xsi:type="ComboBoxControl" Id="xxxx">
<Position Top="10" Height="32" Width="60" Left="10" />                           
<Items>
<Item Id="1">1</Item>
<Item Id="2">2</Item>
<Item Id="3">3</Item>
</Items>
<Images>
<Image Id="1"><Name>imagen1</Name></Image>
<Image Id="2"><Name>imagen2</Name></Image>   
<Image Id="3"><Name>imagen3</Name></Image>                   
</Images>
</Control>

and I noted that the images have the same size and format are of .png

Clearly what I want to do is to incorporate images in the panel of options and not customize ComboBoxControl... :S

edit: I presume the ComboBoxControl, not has CustomLook options, as other Controls.
RE: RE: help customize ComboBoxControl by Guena on 10-20-2009 at 11:20 AM

quote:
Originally posted by insider

for example in the documentation says that you can put pictures in the ComboBoxControl. but, I did. and apparently, I did something wrong because the picture does not appear.

I have the same problem...