Shoutbox

Msn nickname changing - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: Msn nickname changing (/showthread.php?tid=93964)

Msn nickname changing by logiCxx on 02-25-2010 at 11:07 PM

hey i was wondering if theres a script which could change your name or personal message like every 0.1 second? or if anyone knew how to make a script to do this?

the minimum interval for changing your name in a script i saw was every 10 seconds :/

RE: Msn nickname changing by foaly on 02-25-2010 at 11:09 PM

quote:
Originally posted by logiCxx
hey i was wondering if theres a script which could change your name or personal message like every 0.1 second? or if anyone knew how to make a script to do this?

the minimum interval for changing your name in a script i saw was every 10 seconds :/
that's because Messenger won't allow you to change it faster...
RE: Msn nickname changing by logiCxx on 02-25-2010 at 11:10 PM

ohh ok :( so there's no way i could do that?

RE: Msn nickname changing by Chrissy on 02-25-2010 at 11:11 PM

No sorry.

RE: Msn nickname changing by logiCxx on 02-25-2010 at 11:12 PM

ok np ;)

thanks for the help :)

RE: Msn nickname changing by moudy on 02-26-2010 at 12:50 AM

as far as I remember, there was a countdown  script that did counting  with seconds precision, and updated the Personal message at that rate...
so a script that changes the personal message ( what ever content it has) with this process wouldn't be possible at all ????

RE: Msn nickname changing by djdannyp on 02-26-2010 at 01:15 AM

quote:
Originally posted by moudy
as far as I remember, there was a countdown  script that did counting  with seconds precision, and updated the Personal message at that rate...
so a script that changes the personal message ( what ever content it has) with this process wouldn't be possible at all ????

No, the limit is set by the Messenger Protocols, it's nothing to do with scripts.  No script can update the PSM every second, it's just a limitation of Messenger