Shoutbox

[split] WL Essentials Wave 4 and MP!L 5 - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: [split] WL Essentials Wave 4 and MP!L 5 (/showthread.php?tid=94907)

RE: Fans Worldwide Connect with Powerful World Cup App by warmth on 06-29-2010 at 03:22 PM

Nice... :)

Naty any news about just released WL Essentials Wave 4 and MP!L 5?

RE: RE: Fans Worldwide Connect with Powerful World Cup App by Nathalie on 06-29-2010 at 03:35 PM

quote:
Originally posted by warmth
Nice... :)

Naty any news about just released WL Essentials Wave 4 and MP!L 5?

Hi Warmth...no news at the moment, but we are aware of the release.  Patchou and his team are monitoring this issue.  As for Messenger Plus! 5, the Montreal folks are working hard on the early stages but it's still too soon for any public previews. As promised, I will post news when the time comes.

Thanks for your understanding.
RE: Fans Worldwide Connect with Powerful World Cup App by Chris4 on 06-29-2010 at 04:08 PM

Hi Nathalie. Are you aware of the server downtime with emotion sounds? It appears to have been down for quite some time. I've emailed Patchou about it.

RE: Fans Worldwide Connect with Powerful World Cup App by Chrono on 06-30-2010 at 12:25 AM

* Chrono feels like a shareholder (H)

quote:
Originally posted by Chris4
Hi Nathalie. Are you aware of the server downtime with emotion sounds? It appears to have been down for quite some time. I've emailed Patchou about it.
i think someone is turning it off at night (A) lol. Anyway, jokes aside, it always stops working at aroun 1am (GMT-3)

i dunno if it stops at other times of the day too :P
RE: RE: Fans Worldwide Connect with Powerful World Cup App by Nathalie on 06-30-2010 at 09:39 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Chris4
Are you aware of the server downtime with emotion sounds?

Yes, we are aware and handling this issue. Thanks!
quote:
Originally posted by Nathalie
Patchou and his team are monitoring this issue.

Here's Patchou's opinion as posted in "Welcome to the World of Beta" on his blog.
http://www.patchou.com/2010/06/welcome-to-the-world-of-beta/