Shoutbox

msn delete checker - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: msn delete checker (/showthread.php?tid=95006)

msn delete checker by maicie on 07-13-2010 at 01:51 PM

hi there, someone has deleted me on their msn, i have checked this by using MAD MSN AGENT DETECTOR LITE, i still have them in my contact list and can still see their status???  when they go online. How is this possible. Can they see my status though,
will i be able to chat with them still???

RE: msn delete checker by matty on 07-13-2010 at 01:53 PM

Welcome to the forums. Please note that the section you posted this question in is related to Messenger Plus! Live not Windows Live Messenger. I have requested to have this thread moved to the appropriate location.

To answer your question: if they delete you without blocking you then you will be able to see their status and still chat with them. However if they block and delete you they will appear as if they are offline and you will not be able to chat with them. Once they delete you; you are no longer on their list and they will not see your status.

RE: msn delete checker by djdannyp on 07-13-2010 at 02:46 PM

The question isn't about Messenger Plus! Live, it's about a deletion checker (and not the one built into MsgPlus! Live)

Due to recent server changes as part of the release of WLM 2010 beta, deletion checkers can no longer be regarded as 100% accurate.  But as matty said, if they delete you without blocking you then it's correct that you can still see their status, etc.  You will still be able to chat with them, though obviously they may choose not to respond.

If they are able to start conversations with you, then it's likely that they haven't infact deleted you.  It's best not to worry about it though