What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » New Feature Suggestion For Plus.

New Feature Suggestion For Plus.
Author: Message:
stuartbennett

43 / Male / Flag
O.P. Cool  New Feature Suggestion For Plus.

hello everyone.

i got a few suggestions on new features for plus.

improve the colored nicknames so u can use more than 2 colours so you could use say a rainbow gradient.

messenger skins that change the look of the whole of messenger not just a convos background.

unlimited quick texts. i like these quicktexts but you are only able to store upto 5 it would be better if you could have unlimited.

personalised away status scheduling. a lot of the time that im away from messenger is because im watching tv and generally its at the same time every day. also once every two weeks i have to sign on at the jobcenter now then what id like to be able to do is setup a schedule of these events so when im not at the computer it changes the status to whichever personal status i need it to so when im scheduled to leave to go to sign on it automatically goes to my jobcenter status and when im watching tv it goes to my watching tv status etc.

auto update. whenever a new version of messenger is released there appears a little yellow box that says " a new version of messenger has been detected click here to upgrade" you click it dot the yes option click ok and it updates you to the newest version. now then surely you could do something like that for plus.

msn messenger forum intergration. on msn alerts i can set a reminder to be alerted of a evnt by both email and by msn alerts through messenger. so my idea is in addition to this forum offering email alerts of topic replies maybe u could add a feature into plus that alerts us through messenger when a topics been replied to on this forum that we are monitoring and if u click the alert it brings u straight to the form.

file transfer save as. ok ever accepted a file transfer on messenger it goes to some pre-determined folder then if u want it stored elewhere for better accessability you gotta go to ur received files folder and move it to where you want it. what im suggesting is when you accept the transfer it offers you the choice of where you want it saved to in the first place it could default to the default received files folder but enable you to browse to another folder instead if u wanted to.

feedback link. currently if i want patchou to see suggestions on possible new features for plus i gotta make a new thread and type it on the forums but you see theres no real dedicated place for feature suggestions on here and im sure we all have them this would waste valueable space on the servers so wouldnt it be better if you were to add a link to the about plus screen that enables us to send suggestions straight to patchou via messenger or email or something rather than clocking up space on the forum with them.

This post was edited on 10-12-2004 at 01:03 PM by Mnjul.
10-12-2004 12:34 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
New Feature Suggestion For Plus. - by stuartbennett on 10-12-2004 at 12:34 PM
RE: New Feature Suggestion For Plus. - by saralk on 10-12-2004 at 12:54 PM
RE: New Feature Suggestion For Plus. - by stuartbennett on 10-12-2004 at 01:47 PM
RE: New Feature Suggestion For Plus. - by Tochjo on 10-12-2004 at 02:44 PM
RE: New Feature Suggestion For Plus. - by stuartbennett on 10-12-2004 at 03:07 PM
RE: New Feature Suggestion For Plus. - by Mithrandir on 10-12-2004 at 03:09 PM
RE: New Feature Suggestion For Plus. - by stuartbennett on 10-12-2004 at 03:29 PM
RE: New Feature Suggestion For Plus. - by Tochjo on 10-12-2004 at 03:47 PM
RE: New Feature Suggestion For Plus. - by stuartbennett on 10-12-2004 at 04:20 PM
RE: New Feature Suggestion For Plus. - by Tochjo on 10-12-2004 at 04:25 PM
RE: New Feature Suggestion For Plus. - by stuartbennett on 10-12-2004 at 04:31 PM
RE: New Feature Suggestion For Plus. - by BooGhost on 10-12-2004 at 04:55 PM
RE: New Feature Suggestion For Plus. - by stuartbennett on 10-12-2004 at 05:00 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: