What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » disable emoticons as you write?

disable emoticons as you write?
Author: Message:
ameboide

O.P. disable emoticons as you write?
hi, i really miss a feature that was in the old stuffplug but disappeared in the wlm version, and i was wandering if it could be scriptable

its very annoying to have the emoticons automatically show as you tipe them, particularly when youre trying to type an emoticon that starts as one of the default ones, like :sxxxx, :pxxxx, etc, so disabling that autoconversion was one of my favorite features

i asked in the stuffplug forums but didnt get a clear answer, so i was wandering if it was possible to script it myself (i know some programming, but have never tryed scripting for msn). i did a little search but found nothing, though for the way this would work i really doubt its possible with a high level script... but it doesnt hurt to ask...

This post was edited on 05-10-2007 at 05:07 AM by ameboide.
05-10-2007 05:07 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
disable emoticons as you write? - by ameboide on 05-10-2007 at 05:07 AM
RE: disable emoticons as you write? - by CookieRevised on 05-10-2007 at 05:04 PM
RE: disable emoticons as you write? - by TheBlasphemer on 05-10-2007 at 06:08 PM
RE: RE: disable emoticons as you write? - by CookieRevised on 05-10-2007 at 06:58 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: