What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Bug Reports » Event notification, user online, shows user as offline

Event notification, user online, shows user as offline
Author: Message:
Logan

O.P. Event notification, user online, shows user as offline
Operating system: Windows Vista Home Premium
Mgsplus version: 4.23

I have a custom notification configured for a few contacts, it is set to play a song for about 10 seconds, to let me know that they have come online.

However, with this set... I hear the sound, but do not see the contact as online. So I send an offline message, and sure enough they're online... I tell them about the issue, and they say they are set as online, etc... never do they show as online.

To fix the issue I have to sign out, and back on... then I see them as online. Now that I've removed the notification, there is no problem seeing them online when they actually come online.

This post was edited on 11-13-2007 at 12:40 AM by Logan.
11-12-2007 09:58 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Event notification, user online, shows user as offline - by Logan on 11-12-2007 at 09:58 PM
RE: Event notification, user online, shows user as offline - by ahmetgns on 11-14-2007 at 05:05 PM
RE: Event notification, user online, shows user as offline - by Logan on 11-19-2007 at 12:40 AM
RE: Event notification, user online, shows user as offline - by ahmetgns on 11-23-2007 at 11:50 PM
RE: Event notification, user online, shows user as offline - by Logan on 11-23-2007 at 11:54 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: