What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Convo flashes orange after being read and minimised

Convo flashes orange after being read and minimised
Author: Message:
stuartbennett

43 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: Convo flashes orange after being read and minimised
i dunno it seems to be consistant in the time it takes before its ok. if its a short few word message that i can read in seconds and minimise straight away then i get the flashing but if i take longer than a minute to read the message before minimising then its fine so im assuming theres a minimum time that a convo window has to be open before it considers the message to have been read. perhaps this problem can be overcome with plus though. maybe plus could have a feature that enables you to specify how long the convo windows should be left open before it considers the messages read. also they could add a feature where you click an "im reading" button in the convo window that when pressed sends an auto reply of "i am currently rading your messages" to the contact trying to send you messages and that why in this reading moide you receive no more messages in that convo but as soon as you press the button again to exit reading mode all the messages that were sent to you are delivered to you. that way a contact knows when your reading their messages and when your available to read more.
11-02-2004 12:18 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Convo flashes orange after being read and minimised - by stuartbennett on 11-02-2004 at 10:33 AM
RE: Convo flashes orange after being read and minimised - by CookieRevised on 11-02-2004 at 10:55 AM
RE: Convo flashes orange after being read and minimised - by Kryptonate on 11-02-2004 at 11:05 AM
RE: Convo flashes orange after being read and minimised - by stuartbennett on 11-02-2004 at 11:25 AM
RE: Convo flashes orange after being read and minimised - by MoRiA on 11-02-2004 at 11:28 AM
RE: Convo flashes orange after being read and minimised - by stuartbennett on 11-02-2004 at 12:18 PM
RE: Convo flashes orange after being read and minimised - by FrozernFire on 11-02-2004 at 01:40 PM
RE: Convo flashes orange after being read and minimised - by stuartbennett on 11-02-2004 at 02:16 PM
RE: Convo flashes orange after being read and minimised - by Kryptonate on 11-02-2004 at 03:13 PM
RE: Convo flashes orange after being read and minimised - by stuartbennett on 11-02-2004 at 03:23 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: