What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Convo flashes orange after being read and minimised

Convo flashes orange after being read and minimised
Author: Message:
FrozernFire

GunZ rules!

33 / Male / –
RE: Convo flashes orange after being read and minimised
that happens to be but the lag is only a few seconds

quote:
Originally posted by stuartbennett
also they could add a feature where you click an "im reading" button in the convo window that when pressed sends an auto reply of "i am currently rading your messages" to the contact trying to send you messages and that why in this reading moide you receive no more messages in that convo but as soon as you press the button again to exit reading mode all the messages that were sent to you are delivered to you. that way a contact knows when your reading their messages and when your available to read more.

sounds a bit unnatural to me. most msg ain't that long
"I want to fix that in my memory forever. Draco Malfoy, the amazing bouncing ferret."

Aragorn -"A PEA!! A PEA!! Under my saddle, look Legolas!!! A pea!! Surely only the true King could feel a tiny
pea under all that leather!!!"[/align]
11-02-2004 01:40 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Convo flashes orange after being read and minimised - by stuartbennett on 11-02-2004 at 10:33 AM
RE: Convo flashes orange after being read and minimised - by CookieRevised on 11-02-2004 at 10:55 AM
RE: Convo flashes orange after being read and minimised - by Kryptonate on 11-02-2004 at 11:05 AM
RE: Convo flashes orange after being read and minimised - by stuartbennett on 11-02-2004 at 11:25 AM
RE: Convo flashes orange after being read and minimised - by MoRiA on 11-02-2004 at 11:28 AM
RE: Convo flashes orange after being read and minimised - by stuartbennett on 11-02-2004 at 12:18 PM
RE: Convo flashes orange after being read and minimised - by FrozernFire on 11-02-2004 at 01:40 PM
RE: Convo flashes orange after being read and minimised - by stuartbennett on 11-02-2004 at 02:16 PM
RE: Convo flashes orange after being read and minimised - by Kryptonate on 11-02-2004 at 03:13 PM
RE: Convo flashes orange after being read and minimised - by stuartbennett on 11-02-2004 at 03:23 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: