What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » are there any plugins tha would allow me to......

are there any plugins tha would allow me to......
Author: Message:
kasim

35 / Male / –
O.P. are there any plugins tha would allow me to......
......allow me to; 'steal' C/E and display  pics, be notified when a contact closes the conversation window, make file transfering faster, changing the colour of ur display name/nick (apart from 'color nick v2), auto talker, oversized emotions, ''ignore feature'' (can some1 tell wat that does exactly??) and opening the hotmail inbox ina default browser........i know that some of these features are included with the 'stuff plug NG' plugin, but these features do not work if u have msn beta v7 (which i have).......so i just wanna know if there is a way to enable these features on 'stuff plug NG' with MSN BETA V7......or  are there any other plugins that include ANY of the above ^ features.......or will i have to instal msn v6.2 in order 2 enable the features on 'stuff plug NG' ........... or even if there are any other interesting plugins that would make a conversation (with msn beta v7) a little more interesting ????............. can any 1 tell me ???????   ;)
k a $ ' 
01-11-2005 05:45 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
are there any plugins tha would allow me to...... - by kasim on 01-11-2005 at 05:45 PM
RE: are there any plugins tha would allow me to...... - by Sunshine on 01-11-2005 at 05:49 PM
RE: are there any plugins tha would allow me to...... - by Plik on 01-11-2005 at 05:53 PM
RE: are there any plugins tha would allow me to...... - by kasim on 01-11-2005 at 06:20 PM
RE: are there any plugins tha would allow me to...... - by Plik on 01-11-2005 at 06:33 PM
RE: RE: are there any plugins tha would allow me to...... - by kasim on 01-11-2005 at 11:18 PM
RE: are there any plugins tha would allow me to...... - by Plik on 01-11-2005 at 11:24 PM
RE: RE: are there any plugins tha would allow me to...... - by CookieRevised on 01-12-2005 at 12:35 PM
RE: are there any plugins tha would allow me to...... - by kasim on 01-12-2005 at 05:06 PM
RE: are there any plugins tha would allow me to...... - by CookieRevised on 01-13-2005 at 10:02 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: