What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » I think these must be change

I think these must be change
Author: Message:
Aonghus

– / Male / –
O.P. RE: I think these must be change
quote:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4) ONE CLICK MESSAGES

Sending a message to online contacs with one click...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i don't understand what you mean.
sending messages quickly is easy: you can use quick text keyboard shortcuts if you want to.
but sending messages to all online contacts is not possible i think.
It's mean, you write your message in a text and when you press send buton message will go to all your online contacs. Like icq pro :).

quote:
quote:
4) ONE CLICK MESSAGES

Sending a message to online contacs with one click...

If you have a mouse with 3 buttons you can use the middlebutton to doubleclick.

One click only a name. It's mean, you write your message in a text and when you press send buton message will go to all your online contacs. Like icq pro :).

quote:
quote:
5)FLOOD FIX

People chaing their status quickly as "offline / online / offline / online / offline /...." so you see "xxx logged" and "xxx now offline" messages continual. You must fix it.

There already is flood protection. You could choose to not show those popups if it annoys you (MSN: tools > options > alerts and sounds..uncheck "display alerts when contact comes online" - Plus!: plus > preferences > notifications > popup defaults tab...uncheck those two there)

But with this all logged messages will close. I  want only close flood logged messages.

This post was edited on 01-21-2005 at 07:47 PM by Aonghus.
01-21-2005 07:45 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
I think these must be change - by Aonghus on 01-21-2005 at 04:07 PM
RE: I think these must be change - by Mike on 01-21-2005 at 04:17 PM
RE: I think these must be change - by Millenium_edition on 01-21-2005 at 04:19 PM
RE: I think these must be change - by Sunshine on 01-21-2005 at 04:25 PM
RE: I think these must be change - by Aonghus on 01-21-2005 at 07:45 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: