What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Chat Log Password Problem

Chat Log Password Problem
Author: Message:
GagnierA

41 / Male / –
O.P. Chat Log Password Problem
I asked about this problem in the IRC channel already, so instead of typing it all out I'm just going to copy-and-paste that text. :)

quote:
<GagnierA> well I have my own computer that no one else uses (of course), so I wanted to take the passwords off of my chat logs because there was no use for them anymore....but when I went to take the password off, it said the password I had typed was incorrect but I knew that I had to be correct because it's the same password I use for almost everything....so I went ahead with the "decryption" and now I can't open any of my chat logs

<GagnierA> is there anyway I can salvage or fix this?

<GagnierA> this has happened to me before, but I ended up deleting all my logs instead of asking for help....so instead of doing that, I want to keep them this time

<Jaguar> well there is no way of salvaging them if it tells you that the password is incorrect, sorry mate

<GagnierA> there must be some kind of way....I have almost a year of chats saved up and alot of those chats have valueable information in them that I need to refer to from time to time

<GagnierA> this is horrible

<Jaguar> as far as i know, and im quite sure, there is no way. but maybe if you stick around here someone else might know a way. but im still pretty sure that there is no way

<GagnierA> is there anyway that I could send this to Patchou?  he might have a solution

<GagnierA> this is extremely important

<Jaguar> yes, by posting it on the forums

<Jaguar> shoutbox.menthix.net

<GagnierA> alright :) thanks man, I'll try that out :)

<Jaguar> you're welcome :)

As mentioned in the text above, this is extremely important....so any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks alot in advance :)
07-23-2005 07:31 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Chat Log Password Problem - by GagnierA on 07-23-2005 at 07:31 AM
RE: Chat Log Password Problem - by multimillion2k on 07-23-2005 at 09:26 AM
RE: Chat Log Password Problem - by GagnierA on 07-23-2005 at 09:50 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: