What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » suggestions a doubts of MP!L

suggestions a doubts of MP!L
Author: Message:
Chris4
Elite Member

32 / Male / Flag
RE: suggestions a doubts of MP!L
quote:
Originally posted by [Tin_Man]
1- in the tabbed conversations, if I remember in the old plus, if we right click in the tab we can go directly to the options of the tabs.
What exact options do you mean? There are options to 'Open Chat Log..', 'Copy E-mail to Clipboard', 'Close Chat Window', Etc.

quote:
2- and by the way why not some of the options plus have when right click on a contact to be when we right click on the contact in the tab? Ex: (open the links of the person name)
The Plus! menu is the same, however I don't see much point of putting non-Plus! features in the 'tab right-click menu', when you can go to Actions and get most of the 'links' there.

[Image: 15gn.png]
[Image: 20ct.png]

quote:

I don’t know if this is of plus itself or of the translators, but the folders can be renamed for: “Year – (Mouth number) Mouth” or at least without the mouth number it can give some more order to the list…
I like your idea about the numbers in the folder names, that would give it some order.

quote:

4- the idle feature is very nice, but we just know if it’s idle if we put the mouse in the contact… it’s possible to put a new buddy icon with for example some zZz’s?
Idle is basically the same as Away, just it means they are actually away. It would be kind of easy I guess, but not much point in my eyes.

That's just my opinion anyway :)
Twitter: @ChrisLozeau
06-26-2006 09:47 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
suggestions a doubts of MP!L - by [Tin_Man] on 06-26-2006 at 09:30 PM
RE: suggestions a doubts of MP!L - by qgroessl on 06-26-2006 at 09:42 PM
RE: suggestions a doubts of MP!L - by Chris4 on 06-26-2006 at 09:47 PM
RE: RE: suggestions a doubts of MP!L - by [Tin_Man] on 06-26-2006 at 10:06 PM
RE: suggestions a doubts of MP!L - by (V)oribundenVampir on 06-26-2006 at 10:57 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: