What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » suggestions a doubts of MP!L

suggestions a doubts of MP!L
Author: Message:
(V)oribundenVampir

RE: suggestions a doubts of MP!L
Well... I have some ideas too.

Most of them concerning the custom sounds library (not the one in the conversation window):

1) To be possible to type the first and subsequent letters of a sound and automatically select the sound. For instance: McGiver, then I would type 'M' and it would go to the very first sound which first letter would start with an 'M', and then I would type 'cgiver" and it would select that sound. Basically, it is the exact behaviour that the Windows' Shell offers us.
The old MPv3 had this feature.

2) To be able to hide/unhide two or more custom sounds at the same time, and not the way it's limited now (a user would have to tick and untick one by one).
The old MPv3 had this feature also.

3) This WOULD be a new feature to the custom sounds library: Since the new "last used date" is great, I believe a nice "space-saving" (in the conversation windows' custom sounds dialog) feature could it be to be able to automatically HIDE the sounds after N days of unusage.
To put this feature clear, I suggest a new option could be added in the preferences dialog.
Eg.
Automatically hide a custom sound after <N> days of unusage.

This can be, as explained, an optional feature and very confortable since the new dialog is smaller and that would ease the sound search (I know there's a new search bar on it, but this requires the user to type the name and the rest would dissapear).

Well... Whenever I come out with another thing I would write it down here. ^^

Thanks Patchou for the hard work and we're looking forward to a newer build!
06-26-2006 10:57 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
suggestions a doubts of MP!L - by [Tin_Man] on 06-26-2006 at 09:30 PM
RE: suggestions a doubts of MP!L - by qgroessl on 06-26-2006 at 09:42 PM
RE: suggestions a doubts of MP!L - by Chris4 on 06-26-2006 at 09:47 PM
RE: RE: suggestions a doubts of MP!L - by [Tin_Man] on 06-26-2006 at 10:06 PM
RE: suggestions a doubts of MP!L - by (V)oribundenVampir on 06-26-2006 at 10:57 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: