What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » [request]Mobile phone number "addon"

Poll: Does this sound like a good idea?
freaking awsome!
sounds good
dont know
bad
the most crapiest idea I have heard
[Show Results | Edit Poll]
[request]Mobile phone number "addon"
Author: Message:
fat_bob

O.P. RE: [request]Mobile phone number "addon"
Hehe well yeah I know how to do that thing, thx anyway man:)

But the thing is as you said...to make "easy" for users to edit there mobile number....so its just "pops up" a form where you enter your number and then press "ok" and then it will tell that number you entered in the form. And for this it whould need some more code that I dont really know:(

There whould also be some easy way to configure the addon with a new number, with a comando or something,or like the other addons you can config by typing /(addonname) or by using the drop down menue.

This is the things I whould need help with to code, or even better if someone else could code it for me:P

How ever.....that thing you said about other unwanted users to gte your number, maybe there is a way to make some sort of an ignore list in the addon so not all people that for example says "mobile number" will get the number from you because they are added on an "igore" list.

This is still just ideas and thoughs....but whould be a cool thing in my opinion, and if there is anyone out there that reads this kind a bull sh**... and knows how to make such drop down menues and comand things and forms and etc etc that i mentioned before...then please if you have some sparetime, send me the code that you think could work and I will check it out and see what I can do with my kind a noob skills;):P

Thanks!

This post was edited on 08-05-2006 at 10:34 PM by fat_bob.
"Where there is a will, there's a way"
08-05-2006 10:22 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
[request]Mobile phone number "addon" - by fat_bob on 07-30-2006 at 04:25 PM
RE: [request]Mobile phone number "addon" - by t0mmy9 on 07-30-2006 at 07:13 PM
RE: [request]Mobile phone number "addon" - by fat_bob on 08-05-2006 at 10:22 PM
RE: [request]Mobile phone number "addon" - by Spunky on 08-05-2006 at 10:37 PM
RE: [request]Mobile phone number "addon" - by Joereynolds89 on 08-05-2006 at 10:47 PM
RE: [request]Mobile phone number "addon" - by fat_bob on 08-06-2006 at 08:47 AM
RE: [request]Mobile phone number "addon" - by Silentdragon on 08-06-2006 at 08:49 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: