What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Bug Reports » [Bug? or not?] OnEvent_Contact*** called before OnEvent_SigninReady

[Bug? or not?] OnEvent_Contact*** called before OnEvent_SigninReady
Author: Message:
Patchou
Messenger Plus! Creator

43 / Male / Flag
RE: [Bug? or not?] OnEvent_Contact*** called before OnEvent_SigninReady
thx for the report. you are right, timestamps would be useufl, I'll probably add a "save to file / timestamp" option in the next verison, even if it's only reg based (for develoeprs it shouldn't matter that much anyway).

As for your problem, for what I can see in the current code (After the fix), it's supposed to be impossible to receive a ContactStatusChange msg if you're not online and if Messenger Plus! itself doesn't know the contact (as the event wouldn't event be generated internally). If you have any idea how to reproduce the problem, let me knoooooow.
[Image: signature2.gif]
05-19-2007 04:42 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
[Bug? or not?] OnEvent_Contact*** called before OnEvent_SigninReady - by CookieRevised on 05-18-2007 at 10:17 AM
RE: [Bug? or not?] OnEvent_Contact*** called before OnEvent_SigninReady - by Patchou on 05-19-2007 at 04:42 AM
RE: [Bug? or not?] OnEvent_Contact*** called before OnEvent_SigninReady - by CookieRevised on 05-23-2007 at 09:49 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: