What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » [Help] Pysko Idle Time PSM

[Help] Pysko Idle Time PSM
Author: Message:
BrownBullhead

48 / Male / –
O.P. [Help] Pysko Idle Time PSM
I can't get this script to perform as advertised. (http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=62012&pid=681449#pid681449)

Even with all other scripts disabled, and PLUS! option for multiple MSN instances disabled, it still doesn't update my PSM with my idle time.  I even tried closing everything else, leaving MSN window up on desktop, but clicked open (blank) area of desktop.

Any suggestions? :)

I posted a question about another idle time PSM script, but note I was NOT attempting to run both at same time.  I uninstalled one before trying the other, and vice-versa.
By the way, I am using WLM 8.1.0178 and PLUS! 4.21.0.270.
To clarify... I guess what I was expecting, is that even if I am working on the computer, but the WLM window is not "in focus" and I am working in another application, that the WLM would update my PSM periodically to show how long I've been "idle" as in not switched into the WLM window.
Never mind.  I figured it out.

I set, under WLM (not PLUS!) options...

Options -> Personal -> My Status -> Set me as away after "1" minute.  Now that I am "away", PLUS! can see that, and the script can show me as "IDLE".

I almost got what I wanted.  The timer and the PSM reset if I move my mouse whatsoever, but at least its working somewhat. :)
05-25-2007 07:52 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
[Help] Pysko Idle Time PSM - by BrownBullhead on 05-25-2007 at 07:52 PM
RE: [Help] Pysko Idle Time PSM - by CookieRevised on 05-25-2007 at 11:20 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: