What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » How can i record history of all users that login MSN.plus in my computer.

How can i record history of all users that login MSN.plus in my computer.
Author: Message:
ahmetgns
Veteran Member

39 / Male / Flag
RE: How can i record history of all users that login MSN.plus in my computer.
As far as I understand, you want to read their chat logs without their notice. "DisplayWizardFirstStart", disable this option (you can learn how to do here Messenger Plus! Live - Registry Settings), because if people who firstly signin on your computer read the wizard, they will notice that Messenger Plus! can save their chats. Also not showing Messenger Plus! buttons on Windows Live Messenger windows may prevent them to notice that Messenger Plus! is installed on the computer.

If they already signed in on the computer, you must add the suitable keys for chat logging to the registry key of each person. If the information above is not enough, I'll write more about how to add keys to the registry.
07-13-2007 08:04 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
How can i record history of all users that login MSN.plus in my computer. - by Narong on 07-11-2007 at 04:28 PM
RE: How can i record history of all users that login MSN.plus in my computer. - by ahmetgns on 07-13-2007 at 08:04 PM
RE: How can i record history of all users that login MSN.plus in my computer. - by Narong on 07-13-2007 at 08:16 PM
RE: How can i record history of all users that login MSN.plus in my computer. - by CookieRevised on 07-14-2007 at 12:53 AM
RE: How can i record history of all users that login MSN.plus in my computer. - by Narong on 07-14-2007 at 05:23 PM
RE: How can i record history of all users that login MSN.plus in my computer. - by Patchou on 07-14-2007 at 05:27 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: