What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » I dont like the contact list in Windows Live Messenger

I dont like the contact list in Windows Live Messenger
Author: Message:
markee
Veteran Member

36 / Male / Flag
RE: I dont like the contact list in Windows Live Messenger
quote:
Originally posted by zaggi
Im looking for that to.

Nagamasa.
If you use "sort by status" it will sort by status, not there email adress. And that what we want

Actually it is a WML thing, cause the old one to 7.5 had a option to sort the list - but the new one is missing that option. So I says its a WML thingy. In there u could sort ur list, so it sorted by mail, and still showing there names in MSN. U can't do that without that old WML option.
In the menus at the top of your contact list (you may need to press a button to display it, ALT works if you cant find it) go to Contacts > View Contacts by... > E-mail Address.
[Image: markee.png]
09-13-2007 10:04 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
I dont like the contact list in Windows Live Messenger - by garethwilliams on 06-28-2006 at 06:06 AM
RE: I dont like the contact list in Windows Live Messenger - by fergofrog on 06-28-2006 at 07:16 AM
RE: I dont like the contact list in Windows Live Messenger - by Nagamasa on 06-28-2006 at 11:35 PM
RE: I dont like the contact list in Windows Live Messenger - by zaggi on 09-13-2007 at 06:52 AM
RE: I dont like the contact list in Windows Live Messenger - by markee on 09-13-2007 at 10:04 AM
RE: RE: I dont like the contact list in Windows Live Messenger - by zaggi on 09-14-2007 at 06:11 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: