What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Script for scrolling multiple conversation tabs. Anyone, plz help to create.

Script for scrolling multiple conversation tabs. Anyone, plz help to create.
Author: Message:
SCC

O.P. Script for scrolling multiple conversation tabs. Anyone, plz help to create.
When u open multiple conversation boxes, especially when there are many of them, u might be having prob of scrolling from the 1st conversation to the last conversation. It's time consuming to scroll wif 1 conversation box per click. I believe that many ppl would have this prob as well.

So, the solution is creating a script that is able to scroll multiple conversation tab by mouse wheel.

Btw, there's another prob which is when closing one of the multiple tab of conversations, it'll return to the 1st conversation. & u need to scroll back to the last conversation, if u're talking wif the last one...

So, hope for another script that can return to the conversation box before the conversation u close.

Too bad that I dunno how to create script. So, I can juz asking for help from developers who know how to create script.

Hope that MsgPlus! can improve on these, but I guess for now, we can only rely on the script developers.

Any developer, could u help create a script for us, plz? Btw, anyone supporting this idea? I'm really looking forward for any reply or script. Thx in advance. ^^
11-16-2007 03:19 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Script for scrolling multiple conversation tabs. Anyone, plz help to create. - by SCC on 11-16-2007 at 03:19 PM
RE: Script for scrolling multiple conversation tabs. Anyone, plz help to create. - by aNILEator on 11-16-2007 at 04:02 PM
RE: Script for scrolling multiple conversation tabs. Anyone, plz help to create. - by SCC on 11-16-2007 at 05:34 PM
RE: Script for scrolling multiple conversation tabs. Anyone, plz help to create. - by aNILEator on 11-16-2007 at 05:37 PM
RE: Script for scrolling multiple conversation tabs. Anyone, plz help to create. - by ahmetgns on 11-16-2007 at 06:28 PM
RE: Script for scrolling multiple conversation tabs. Anyone, plz help to create. - by SCC on 11-17-2007 at 08:07 AM
RE: Script for scrolling multiple conversation tabs. Anyone, plz help to create. - by aNILEator on 11-17-2007 at 08:17 AM
RE: Script for scrolling multiple conversation tabs. Anyone, plz help to create. - by SCC on 11-17-2007 at 12:06 PM
RE: Script for scrolling multiple conversation tabs. Anyone, plz help to create. - by ahmetgns on 11-18-2007 at 11:37 AM
RE: Script for scrolling multiple conversation tabs. Anyone, plz help to create. - by SCC on 11-23-2007 at 10:06 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: