What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » How can I log This Number?... Please read in

How can I log This Number?... Please read in
Author: Message:
messenpost

O.P. RE: How can I log This Number?... Please read in
first your question: i am 99.9% certain because this person "knows" things he technically could not know! i even made some "traps" by sending me some bogus information to my own account....  and he was dumb enough to let it slip out.

i tried to "catch" him by putting some graphics into the email. the images are stored on a server where i have access to the logs.
but then again he was smart enough not to fall for this. i guess he has html turned off form where he accesses my account.

ok, now the other stuff.
according to the number of posts you made here you seem to know what you are talking about...   but did you actually really try what i was talking about?  i know that the email count does not update unless you "check" - may this be automatically or manually - but INSIDE messenger this seems to be different.   it does update in REALTIME. (unless i make a mistake - if so please correct me) 
just do this test. -> make sure you have one or two unread emails in you INBOX. log on to messenger and check the small envelope icon on the left - note the number next to it indication your unopened mails.  now click the envelope.   once the browser opened and you are accessing your mail, note how the number in messenger updates in realtime when you open the mail and how it does the same thing when you set it to unread.

anyhow....   until now it should be even clearer what i am looking for....         ANY possibility to indicate for sure if someone opened a message.        so no matter how crazy the idea is.... if anyone has a clue please le me know.

the only thing i can think of at the moment is to capture the small envelope are with a screencapture program which records an avi.
the only problem is.....  how to find the "one important second" in a recording that may go on for a few days ; )       but i think there are programs whcih could indicate it.      well....    we will see : )

08-07-2008 04:06 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
How can I log This Number?... Please read in - by messenpost on 08-06-2008 at 09:46 PM
RE: How can I log This Number?... Please read in - by CookieRevised on 08-07-2008 at 02:47 AM
RE: How can I log This Number?... Please read in - by messenpost on 08-07-2008 at 04:06 AM
RE: How can I log This Number?... Please read in - by CookieRevised on 08-07-2008 at 10:32 AM
RE: How can I log This Number?... Please read in - by messenpost on 08-07-2008 at 01:48 PM
RE: RE: How can I log This Number?... Please read in - by CookieRevised on 08-08-2008 at 01:59 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: