What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Skinning » Is it possible to remove scrollbars - weird white line?

Is it possible to remove scrollbars - weird white line?
Author: Message:
Kitty~

I eat puppies! <3

– / – / Flag
O.P. RE: Is it possible to remove scrollbars - weird white line?
I forgot to mention it's for a private skin :P
I use a scroll wheel myself, so that isn't a problem.
Right now, I can't confirm if it's working (damn school computers). But it's a way I never encountered before, I think this might work ;)

All four scrollbar elements?

I dont think Its the scrollbar line thats annoying me :P
Its the line that appears between the contact list main frame, and the contact list itself. So between the main part with the dashboard etc and the white background (default) itself.

But I might be wrong, I can't see for myself atm.

Thanks for the help ;)
09-18-2008 07:19 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Is it possible to remove scrollbars - weird white line? - by Kitty~ on 09-18-2008 at 05:52 AM
RE: Is it possible to remove scrollbars - weird white line? - by ryxdp on 09-18-2008 at 06:30 AM
RE: Is it possible to remove scrollbars - weird white line? - by Kitty~ on 09-18-2008 at 07:19 AM
RE: Is it possible to remove scrollbars - weird white line? - by ryxdp on 09-18-2008 at 07:38 AM
RE: Is it possible to remove scrollbars - weird white line? - by Kitty~ on 09-18-2008 at 02:22 PM
RE: Is it possible to remove scrollbars - weird white line? - by vaccination on 09-18-2008 at 03:23 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: