What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Another Little Problem! For u no problem!

Another Little Problem! For u no problem!
Author: Message:
NorteX

O.P. RE: Another Little Problem! For u no problem!
yeah i have 2 plugins which when i type /sc1 in chat with my friend, it types a random sentence from 50 sentences which are saved - the second plugin replaces it when I type /sc2 .... so now i want a third script that when i go AWAY( idle) autoanswers /both (or something like this) which now will be the plugin that /both is replaced through /sc1 or /sc2 in random .... but my script which i posted always only writes the /sc1 and /sc2 to my friend in chat instead of replacing it automatically with the plugin based sentences for this 2 commands (sc1 and sc2) .... but when i then type it again to check if the other 2 plugins are possibly not working i am surprised to see that if i press enter the plugins replace it....

so shortly my third plugin types the /sc1 and /sc2 but then when the plugin sends the letters its not replaced through the sc1 and sc2 plugin-sentences - when i myself type the /sc1 and press [Enter] it is replaced...

some kind of confusing to me because in the other script i only said type and send /sc1 or /sc2 and it does but it doesnt replace ...-.-

i hope u understand xD
03-25-2009 05:59 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Another Little Problem! For u no problem! - by NorteX on 03-25-2009 at 04:51 PM
RE: Another Little Problem! For u no problem! - by matty on 03-25-2009 at 05:25 PM
RE: Another Little Problem! For u no problem! - by NorteX on 03-25-2009 at 05:59 PM
RE: Another Little Problem! For u no problem! - by CookieRevised on 03-26-2009 at 02:23 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: